Bouk and Jackson | The Boneyard

Bouk and Jackson

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
yes we are sure he’ll be here he doesn’t know how to find his shot yet. He could learn but he has no clue right now.
I guarantee he will find his shot by the end of the season. Actually he has shown shooting skills already. Three's taking it to the hoop. Of course my opinion only. Kid is special.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Athletic freshman that can shoot and average 15+ points usually declare. Hurley is going to run out of excuses to not start him soon.
What about Adams? This kid is special also.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I guarantee he will find his shot by the end of the season. Actually he has shown shooting skills already. Three's taking it to the hoop. Of course my opinion only. Kid is special.

he can shoot sure but he doesn’t know how to get to a spot to get a shot yet. He just moves around without a real purpose right now

Reaction Score
Every player that has ever scored 15 points against Maine was a lottery pick.

Do you recall many of our freshman scoring 15 points in under 20 minutes of playing time against ANYONE? Please list them.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Do you recall many of our freshman scoring 15 points in under 20 minutes of playing time against ANYONE? Please list them.

Playing against an unathletic 6'7" frontcourt that is just happy to have a D1 scholarship so they can spend their tuition money on weed is just like taking it to the hole against the Freak and Gobert.

Why not make Bouk the #1 pick?

Reaction Score
Bouk actually looked human at times today, his touch a bit off but I’ll say this: he has a relentless nose for the ball and scoring inside. The putback and the crazy and 1 drive. He is getting these points in very few minutes letting the game come to him and not even trying take over. He is thin and needs weight and strength and I want him for 3 years like Ray. ( I know it’s a pipe dream)

pj

Reaction Score

I remember this game: Coppin State vs. Connecticut Box Score, December 14, 2014 | College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com. 40 points in 28 minutes from a sophomore that didn't make the NBA, and had the advantage of being 7' tall.

That's 1.43 points per minute from a sophomore vs 0.79 points per minute from Bouk against similar level of competition.

Reaction Score
I remember this game: Coppin State vs. Connecticut Box Score, December 14, 2014 | College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com. 40 points in 28 minutes from a sophomore that didn't make the NBA, and had the advantage of being 7' tall.

That's 1.43 points per minute from a sophomore vs 0.79 points per minute from Bouk against similar level of competition.

I specifically said Freshman. And Bouknight does it game after game, in limited minutes. He has led the team in scoring in 2 of his 4 games despite playing under 19 minutes per game. If you can't see that Bouknight is a vastly better pro prospect than Brimah, I don't know what to tell you.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
I specifically said Freshman. And Bouknight does it game after game, in limited minutes. He has led the team in scoring in 2 of his 4 games despite playing under 19 minutes per game. If you can't see that Bouknight is a vastly better pro prospect than Brimah, I don't know what to tell you.
Bouk is a much better pro prospect. He’s a little bit undersized for an NBA 2 though which may keep him around a little longer than he probably should be, if he were 6’6 he’d be gone after this year for sure.

Reaction Score
Hey! Brimah and Bouk have a lot in common. Their last names both start with B.

Reaction Score
He will be back. Needs to be stronger. He doesn’t currently start for us.
He's a twig physically. As talented as he is, he's not playing for Duke nor has he played against anyone good enough to even be a lottery pick. Relax people. If he declares after this year, he's an idiot. He did run from the cops though. So keep that in mind.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

I think he’s a great player and will get even better. But do you watch much NBA? I don’t, but I see enough to know that while he has skills and some impressive athleticism, he doesn’t yet have an NBA ready body or game. Most one and done type guys have all of those things. I have no doubt he will attract attention from NBA scouts. My guess is that he would be a second round pick at best right now. If he comes back, he will have a chance to go first round for sure.

Reaction Score
He's a twig physically. As talented as he is, he's not playing for Duke nor has he played against anyone good enough to even be a lottery pick. Relax people. If he declares after this year, he's an idiot. He did run from the cops though. So keep that in mind.
Lousy post and if you don't think he can play for Duke you should probably just stop watching basketball.

Reaction Score
Bouk is a much better pro prospect. He’s a little bit undersized for an NBA 2 though which may keep him around a little longer than he probably should be, if he were 6’6 he’d be gone after this year for sure.

Very good post. I agree that we may get a second year as he is slender and a bit undersized for an NBA 2. But when you are scoring 30 points per 40 minutes in your first handful of college games, you certainly get noticed. More than that though, it's the effortless way he scores in so many different ways. His highlights from today alone showcase the many things he does well, whether it's a putback, three, dunk, lay up or mid range. I can't think of a more complete offensive player we have had as a freshman, although I am sure Caron, Ray and Donyell were special in their own ways.

Reaction Score
Lousy post and if you don't think he can play for Duke you should probably just stop watching basketball.
Did they even show him any interest? I also didn't say he couldn't play for Duke, maybe reread my post pal. I said he ISN'T playing for Duke. You all are so gungho over this kid because he has shown some talent to start his college career. I want him to be the best just like you all do. But seriously chill.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The fact that he doesn't start means absolutely nothing. He scored 15 points in only 19 minutes today. On the season he has scored 54 points in only 74 minutes. That is incredible productivity.

I hope he comes back for a second season, but I am not sure I would bet on it.

Agree here. There will be more chatter about it if he continues to play at this level. Keep in mind NBA teams think they can develop players better than colleges can so if someone sees potential in him somebody could take a chance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom