Bouk and Jackson | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bouk and Jackson

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't disagree it's usually a bad idea, but if you try to put yourselves in someone else's shoes it shouldn't be hard to understand that otherwise rational young men would try to get away from the situation. My point was not that the poster was an idiot. My point was it's not fair to make a judgment about his judgment for a situation where, while he may have acted illegally, none of us who grew up white truly know if they would have acted the same way in his circumstances.
Largely agree, but I'd suggest the better answer is simply he was young and made a mistake rather than having a bunch of middle aged white guys speculate on whether his motivations were more complicated than that.

Occam's razor, right?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Something that Bouk is going to have to deal with moving forward is teams pro-actively seeking him out to box him out, even away from the basket. 9 field goals off put backs in 4 games, insane for a freshman guard. I can see opposing coaches right now going over game tape with their team before playing us screaming “WE HAVE TO BOX HIM OUT!” The positive is that while they try to find him this should open up opportunities for other kids to hit the offensive glass. They just need to do it.

Reaction Score
RJ Cole, James Bouknight, Andre Jackson, Akok Akok, Josh Carlton. My goodness. We’re going to the sweet 16 in 2021.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom