Bottomless Popcorn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bottomless Popcorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Clearly. The popcorn refill was the highlight of my day. I'm 100% serious.

I take it as a wonderful sign that at least some person deep in the bowels of the Athletic Department offices has realized "omg, we have season ticket holders, maybe we should do something nice for them....."

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I take it as a wonderful sign that at least some person deep in the bowels of the Athletic Department offices has realized "omg, we have season ticket holders, maybe we should do something nice for them....."

Agreed. It's small but it gives me a glimmer of hope that somebody in the AD is scanning the 'Yard and are reading that the pulse from season ticket holders is starting to flat-line. Really hoping that there will be discounts for renewing early. Like 40-50% off discounts to renew by March 1st or something. I cringe at the thought of adding 5K more empty bleacher seats per game next year.

Reaction Score
Agreed. It's small but it gives me a glimmer of hope that somebody in the AD is scanning the 'Yard and are reading that the pulse from season ticket holders is starting to flat-line. Really hoping that there will be discounts for renewing early. Like 40-50% off discounts to renew by March 1st or something. I cringe at the thought of adding 5K more empty bleacher seats per game next year.

a respectable discount AND no longer charge for blue lot passes. Give us season ticket holders the best lots, the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom