Bottom 25 | The Boneyard

Bottom 25

Reaction Score
We’ve entered this ranking once again :) and maybe we’re a bit under-ranked at #15? Bottom #25
If ever there was a time for us to turn this ship around, it would be this Saturday. The FIU and GS loss were among the hardest games to watch as a fan.
Win or lose on Saturday, we must show up like we belong there and stop with the head scratching plays, and go out to win a game. I think Mora has got to shake things up by alternating QB - TR looks like he has mobility issues - put a QB on the field that can scramble and pick up some yards because Duke will throw everything but the kitchen sink at him.

Even more important, the OL and DL has to win more ”one of one” battles. That Duke QB will run all over us if we don’t collapse that pocket and make tackles. Saw him vs. Clemson and he’s the “real deal.”

I don’t post this as to knock the program - I’ll be there Saturday. Just hope whatever funk has taken over the program is gone on Saturday and we can hit the “RESTART“ button. Go Huskies!!!!

Reaction Score
We’ve entered this ranking once again :) and maybe we’re a bit under-ranked at #15? Bottom #25
If ever there was a time for us to turn this ship around, it would be this Saturday. The FIU and GS loss were among the hardest games to watch as a fan.
Win or lose on Saturday, we must show up like we belong there and stop with the head scratching plays, and go out to win a game. I think Mora has got to shake things up by alternating QB - TR looks like he has mobility issues - put a QB on the field that can scramble and pick up some yards because Duke will throw everything but the kitchen sink at him.

Even more important, the OL and DL has to win more ”one of one” battles. That Duke QB will run all over us if we don’t collapse that pocket and make tackles. Saw him vs. Clemson and he’s the “real deal.”

I don’t post this as to knock the program - I’ll be there Saturday. Just hope whatever funk has taken over the program is gone on Saturday and we can hit the “RESTART“ button. Go Huskies!!!!
If we don’t play vertical, and don’t use counters we are toast. It starts with leveraging the OLine pounding the crap out of the guys right in front of them and driving. No more half spread offense run horizontally run at half the speed of the defense.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
If we don’t play vertical, and don’t use counters we are toast. It starts with leveraging the OLine pounding the crap out of the guys right in front of them and driving. No more half spread offense run horizontally run at half the speed of the defense.
Forecast going to be rainy and windy but yes let’s air it out. We need to play to our strengths and not pass the ball in 35 mph gusts of wind.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom