Both P. and Wiest had Cochrane 3rd on the depth chart | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Both P. and Wiest had Cochrane 3rd on the depth chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
But here's the thing, unless a starter at a position is killing it, what do you have to lose by seeing what someone else on the roster could do?

Palatine is right here. He has been saying this since Edsall was here, and there are other examples. Easly was one. Props to Pal.

30 lashes for saying Palatine is right. :D

Reaction Score
I wonder how Whitmer and Boyle might have done against Rutgers, Temple and Memphis.
Schedule has little or nothing to do with it. Simply watching the 3 and the decisions they make and the throws all three make and are comparable of making it is clear as night and day as to who is the best QB on the roster.

The fact the coaching staff missed tells me all I need to know about them.

Oh and how do you think Casey would have done with the likes of USF, Townson and Buffalo?

Reaction Score
Okay, game speed is faster than practice speed. Some guys just take in information better when it is for real. Casey makes better decisions and delivers the right kinds of throws at the right time. He doesn't get rid of the ball quickly, he DELIVERS the ball quickly.

There is a difference between getting reps with the 1s and the the 3s. Practice time isn't unlimited. No way he was getting as many reps and getting the same quality of reps.

Was the line playing better? Of course. But it since Casey makes better decisions quickly it's not like we have an expectation to block infinitely now.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
The scuttlebutt coming out of the program was that Pasqualoni thought Cochrane wasn't a D1 QB after summer camp.

Wow but he was just about dead on on everything else.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Wow but he was just about dead on on everything else.
I'm confused. Are you saying former "Coach" Pasqualoni was actually deceased or correct? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom