Both Caroline and Heather are Showing Signs! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Both Caroline and Heather are Showing Signs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sometimes. She usually is not being defended by "much better posts." Sometimes, by posts who aren't better, period.

Not fair to knock a kid because she's not AA, and Huskies fans have recent memories of TC ... one of the best ever.

Noone is knocking Heather, she is contributing to the team this year and that is great. All I'm saying is that Heather contributes defensively and thats where she is needed. UCONN has alot of offensive weapons so Heather is not needed to score. Whatever points she gets is a bonus.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Likewise, Caroline has been a streaky shooter at UConn, so I wouldn't read lots into the SH game ... though it would be great to see the good streak extended ... or even become permanent. When she's hot, she's very impressive.
When hot Caroline can be ten in a row impressive.

Reaction Score
I am looking forward to Heather proving us all wrong next Sunday. Geno will need her early and often with the pressure defense. I am not sure Stef was feeling right on Friday night.......You get cranky when you are not feeling 100%....

She will bounce back this week and Geno will be using her in the Triangle offense at the top of the post to pull out BG.....If BG does not follow, SD will have a shooting day at the 3 pt line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom