Boston University Game Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Boston University Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Not on espn3 in Colorado. None of the sny games have been so far this year.

Edit: I now see it.

Tried. Says game is blacked out in my area.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Few things are worse on this board than people claiming to be UConn fans who don't pony up for the stations to watch the games and search for a solution every game.

I always watch ESPN 3 on my Xbox One. Weirdly, the game simply isn't on via that app. It is there on my iPad.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Ok - this is pretty simple.

Most of the SNY games are on ESPN3. So if you are out of market it's fairly easy to stream.

Every other game is on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU or CBSSN. Are you trying to claim people can't get cable packages that have those networks?

There was one game this season that was on SNY that wasn't on watch espn. 95% of the games are on networks or watch espn which is very easy to subscribe to - if one is as big a fan as they claim.
You are one more dumb comment like this away from an ignore.

Reaction Score
It pains me to say but we are a MUCH better team with Brimah on the floor, if we could just stop trying to feed him the ball in the post. Enochs rim defense is horrendous

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You are one more dumb comment like this away from an ignore.

Do you think I care if you ignore me? What exactly is dumb about the fact the games are available and people claiming to be big UConn fans shouldn't need to watch on Periscope or some offshore virus site?

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Do you think I care if you ignore me? What exactly is dumb about the fact the games are available and people claiming to be big UConn fans shouldn't need to watch on Periscope or some offshore virus site?

You need to stop generalizing. I have xfinity at home and get all the channels, but I'm at my father's house and he has Dish so we can't watch the game. Please don't disrespect me and other hardcore fans by calling us fake fans.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Defense settled down. That's a plus.

Offense is atrocious. Nobody moving off the ball, just the same pass around the ring then take a bad shot as always against the zone. They see nothing but zone, do they even practice against it? Missing easy shots makes it worse.

Reaction Score
Purvis step out of bounds again - why wasn't he sat down immediately?
there are 3 guards on the team. no point in complaining about purvis.

Reaction Score
He has looked pretty good tonight.
Air balled a close in jumper and missed a point blank layup and then actually played very well. It's sad this is the best half I can remember from him in well over a year.

Reaction Score
How does Brimah Brick consecutive free throws? Is this game completely unimportant?

Reaction Score
We have 8 guys.

EIGHT

So ... when you are rooting to bench Purvis or Facey or whomever ... and put in Durham ... wait. Wait. Wait. They will be in within 3 minutes. Get it. You get to see your favorites fairly immediately and you're compelled to watch the others too.

C

Chief00

there are 3 guards on the team. no point in complaining about purvis.
James, quite frankly I have broken this down before - it symbolizes a lack of awareness of where someone is on the court and a lack of focus - neither is goof

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Section 106, Row 6. $100. PM if interested.

Bought the ticket months ago knowing I had a huge exam the next day but couldn't miss this one. Now with all things considered, it's not worth the risk of failing and repeating a semester to watch this team get abused after a 5 hour trip there and back.

Reaction Score
HEY ... Glen Miller? What happened to coaching those Free Throws. The 2014 year we were 80% plus. Have you stopped?

Reaction Score
original.png

Reaction Score
I've been tough on Ollie but would like to congratulate him on his first halftime lead of the year.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
3 straight passes to the opponent. For years now a simple zone has made our squads play like they just had a lobotomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom