Boston Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bully for you. Enjoy this moment and remember it in October. :D

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Your right remember when the Yanks were the first team to blow a 3-0 lead in the playoffs ;)
Yes that was a bit embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as having a two run lead with none on and two out in the tenth inning of a WS clinching game and blowing and nowhere near as embarrassing as having 84 world series' come and go between titles but yes, it was a bit embarrassing.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Accidentally moved this by Wise. Didn't want to look like I was playing favorites.

FfldCntyFan said:
Yes that was a bit embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as having a two run lead with none on and two out in the tenth inning of a WS clinching game and blowing and nowhere near as embarrassing as having 84 world series' come and go between titles but yes, it was a bit embarrassing.​
Nice try, but You had four games to win one and we gave had a meltdown in one inning.. I'm also suprised you didn't bring up Grady/Pedro/Wake/MF Boone too.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I don't see how losing that one series can be viewed as worse than 85 years of ineptitude but that's just me.

Reaction Score
still hurts doesn't it. I know you wanted to keep chanting 1918 and the curse and all, but 2007 doesn't really have the same ring. Let's try this one. The sox are 10-2 against the Yanks this year. If you guys could just beat us, you would be comfortable in the lead this year.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I'm locking this before any more Boston stupidity ruins the humor. And NOW I'm playing favorites. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom