Boston Globe alum Mark Blaudschun Podcast thoughts on everything UConn | The Boneyard

Boston Globe alum Mark Blaudschun Podcast thoughts on everything UConn

Reaction Score
Huskies fans, check out my recent podcast below, Lights!Camera!Sports! with Mark Blaudschun. Starting at the 1030 min mark, he gives his thoughts on Edsall, moving to the Big East, and the future of Kevin Ollie Let me know what you think, thank you.

LCS with Mark Blaudschun of TMG College Sports and formerly Boston Globe

C

Chief00

UConn has not recently held direct talks with the Big East and that frankly doesn't mean much. They can be talking through a third party.

Reaction Score
All I got out of this was Blaudschun gives his autobiography and why we're not in the ACC: BC was scared. (That was so short-sighted on BC's part; however, they did rush the field after beating Diaco last year.) And that UConn is going to be in the AAC for obvious reasons for the foreseeable future. I gave up at the halfway mark. He was about to talk about Ollie. Have to go to bed.

Tell your BC buddies the Big Ten likes UConn.

Reaction Score
BC's part; however, they did rush the field after beating Diaco last year.) QUOTE]
Haha!.. funny quip,.. but untrue. The BC- Uconn game in November at BC was a boring, yawner of a shutout, blowout. Even many of the UConn fans in attendance left at the end of the 3rd quarter.By the end of the game, there was hardly anybody in the stands, and nobody on the field but the departing players. The only" rush" I saw was to the exits at the start of the 4th quarter. I was hoping for a more competitive, interesting football game, but it was boring beyond belief, truth be told. Even most UConn football fans will agree with me on this assessment after all the years of build up to the game.

Reaction Score
BC fans wouldn't rush the field if BC beat Alabama in the national championship. That is one uninspired group of people.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I'm actually starting to hope this a bluff to get our Tier 3 rights back because I don't want to play football in the MAC.

Reaction Score
BC fans wouldn't rush the field if BC beat Alabama in the national championship. .
Well, it wasn't a National Championship Game, but I was present when BC rushed the field in Foxboro ( not Alumni ) when BC beat Alabama in '83 ( BC beat Alabama the next year at Alabama in '84 too ). But its true, BC fans are pretty unemotional most of the time. But for context, New England Patriots football fans are the quietest in all the NFL at home games too. It must be something in the water or the air ( haha!)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom