Boston Boneyarders-BU game Sunday | The Boneyard

Boston Boneyarders-BU game Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I see our next games have a Boston tilt to them, which of course means they will be blowouts for the huskies, but I was wondering if anyone will be going to a BU area bar for Sundays game. I would enjoy joining in. While I doubt there are many or any BU basketball fans delirious enough to go out to root for their team, it would be fun to watch their glimmer of hope in the early goings fade away as Giffey hits 3 after 3 in the first half before taking a nap for the entire second half.

So boston Boneyarders, anyone going out to a bar for this one?

Reaction Score
I see our next games have a Boston tilt to them, which of course means they will be blowouts for the huskies, but I was wondering if anyone will be going to a BU area bar for Sundays game. I would enjoy joining in. While I doubt there are many or any BU basketball fans delirious enough to go out to root for their team, it would be fun to watch their glimmer of hope in the early goings fade away as Giffey hits 3 after 3 in the first half before taking a nap for the entire second half.

So boston Boneyarders, anyone going out to a bar for this one?

The only bars I can even imagine with BU fans in them are T's Pub and The Dugout.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Find a sports bar. Not every normal, 2-TV bar is going to pay extra to have ESPNU available. Fenway, by the Garden, and upper financial district are the highest concentration of them in my experience. If you're going to be in the actual BU area, there is a fairly fratty Tavern in the Square in Allston that happens to have a massive amount of TVs so they'd probably have it on

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I think the best bar in that area to watch sports is definitely Tavern in the Square. It's not my favorite place but it definitely has the most TVs.

I'm not sure about Sunday, but my brother and I were thinking about going over to that area next Thursday to watch the BC game.

bmayuc and I had been discussing putting together a Boston Boneyard event this season. I was thinking later in the season though. We could try to reserve a section of a bar and have them put on the game with sound.

Reaction Score
Even though the Pats aren't playing Sunday, good luck finding too many Boston-area bars not showing NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom