Boston Area Alumni: UConn vs Cinci game watch at Night Shift Brewing | The Boneyard

Boston Area Alumni: UConn vs Cinci game watch at Night Shift Brewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
UConn Foundation is hosting a game watch at Night Shift Brewing in Everett on 2/4 for the Cincinnati game. It's $18 but they give you 2 drink tickets, and a tour of the facility. I just went to an event on Tuesday in the new Annex room and it was a great space. This place makes some of, if not the best beer in the Boston area.

UConn Alumni Events

Reaction Score
UConn Foundation is hosting a game watch at Night Shift Brewing in Everett on 2/4 for the Cincinnati game. It's $18 but they give you 2 drink tickets, and a tour of the facility. I just went to an event on Tuesday in the new Annex room and it was a great space. This place makes some of, if not the best beer in the Boston area.

UConn Alumni Events
That's awesome, I'm definitely going. Night Shift makes terrific beer.

Reaction Score

UConn Alumni Events

Their pop-up arcade is a lot of fun. A lot of nostalgia.

Reaction Score
I would actually go this, but I'm not alumni. As an alumni event, I assume that's required?

Reaction Score
I would actually go this, but I'm not alumni. As an alumni event, I assume that's required?
Tell them you took one class at Avery Point, passed, then dropped out of school. Alumni!

Reaction Score
Nice! I'll be in Boston that day for the Extreme Beerfest at 6pm...though not sure if I can make both.
Is 2pm the time of the game? I checked the website but it just says TBA.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score

I am not sure. I would send an email to the address listed on the page or give them a call.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Nice! I'll be in Boston that day for the Extreme Beerfest at 6pm...though not sure if I can make both.
Is 2pm the time of the game? I checked the website but it just says TBA.

Interesting, when the event was first announced there was no time listed and when it was updated to 2pm I just kinda assumed the game time had been announced.

Nightshift then Extreme Beerfest would be quite the day.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Fun! It will be nice to meet Boston area Yarders. If I can get out of driving my kids all over the place, I'm in.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Fun! It will be nice to meet Boston area Yarders. If I can get out of driving my kids all over the place, I'm in.

I'm not going to attend to hanging out with you crazies.

Reaction Score
Oh heck yes, Night Shift is a delight to anyone who hasn't tasted their beers. I will be there unless I absolutely have to be out of town, they better have some Furth on tap in Feb

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Oh heck yes, Night Shift is a delight to anyone who hasn't tasted their beers. I will be there unless I absolutely have to be out of town, they better have some Furth on tap in Feb

Just picked up a 4 pack of Furth. I think its my new favorite beer.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Their Whirlpool is tremendous. One of, if not the, best session ales I've ever had.

Reaction Score
Just picked up a 4 pack of Furth. I think its my new favorite beer.
A few years ago I realized that hefe's were my favorite style of beer, but just about everything I've had at Night Shift has tasted great regardless of if its my style as a rule

This aint your friend's boyfriend's uncle's best friend's craft brewery

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Sounds interesting. I like Night Shift and have never been. Maybe I will make the long, long, long trip in to Everett. It's amazing how you can be in "metro Boston" and be so far from other places in "metro Boston".

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

How on earth would they know? Show up in UConn swag and they will assume it.

Reaction Score
How on earth would they know? Show up in UConn swag and they will assume it.

Have to register in advance with name and info. I assume they check on the door to give you your drink tickets, etc.

Reaction Score
I'll be at the early session of EBF that day so if it's a night game may try to head down there. That said wanted to throw out a recommendation for Bone Up Brewing which is walking distance from Night Shift.

Reaction Score
I'll be at the early session of EBF that day so if it's a night game may try to head down there. That said wanted to throw out a recommendation for Bone Up Brewing which is walking distance from Night Shift.

Now there's an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22