Borges the man: list of cable channels covering uconn/UNC-Charlotte games in Battle 4 Atlantis | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Borges the man: list of cable channels covering uconn/UNC-Charlotte games in Battle 4 Atlantis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have a 12" cathode ray tube in the back room. So I don't know squat about HD and TV and HDNet and so on.

But wouldn't any TV be able to broadcast a high def signal? It just wouldn't be high def?

Reaction Score
I'll be at my aunt and uncle's place in New Jersey. They have Verizon FIOS. Any idea what channel it is there? I didn't see anything mentioned about FIOS, but I don't know if that's because you can't get HDNet on FIOS or because you can't get FIOS in Connecticut.
Verizon FIOS in Northern New Jersey has both Versus - Channel 590, and HDNet - Channel 569, in HD.

Reaction Score
Verizon FIOS in Northern New Jersey has both Versus - Channel 590, and HDNet - Channel 569, in HD.
Thanks. I'll be back in Poughkeepsie, NY on Friday, and I know I get Versus there, but alas, no HDNet. Cablevision is a bunch of morons. It took them a full season of no Yankees on TV to carry the YES Network.

Any idea which games Friday and Saturday are on which network?

Reaction Score
I have a 12" cathode ray tube in the back room. So I don't know squat about HD and TV and HDNet and so on.

But wouldn't any TV be able to broadcast a high def signal? It just wouldn't be high def?
An HDTV can broadcast a SD signal (in standard definition), but a SDTV cannot broadcast an HDTV since presumably it would have been invented before HDTV.

Reaction Score
I'm wondering there will be an internet stream up anywhere. I'm thinking it's probably to obscure of a game for that...

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
There are people without HDTVs out there?!

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
called two places in southington

TD Homers is closed
Sliders opens at 4 pm

I'm good

I called Sliders in Wallingford and they are open, but the manager said they don't get HDNet. Not sure if that's the case in Southington but it may be worth a phone call.

Edit: I called Southington Sliders - The manager said they DO have it. Going to try again later at the Wallingford one, as I assume they probably both have DirectTV and both have the station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom