Reaction Score

Attachments

• IMG_2585.jpg
    IMG_2585.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,073

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
you know you can just copy the link to a tweet and paste it, and it will display. No need for a screenshot

C

Chief00

This is a different strategy than Glen Miller applied. He would schedule guys when campus was dead - mid August/ Christmas break. I am glad Chill gets that's not a good idea. True, it made for uncongested tours of facilities and plenty of time for studying that course catalog, but how much fun was it?

I am going up to campus tomorrow to hopefully check out the new MBB guys, see some football practice and touch base with some friends.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
This is a different strategy than Glen Miller applied. He would schedule guys when campus was dead - mid August/ Christmas break. I am glad Chill gets that's not a good idea. True, it made for uncongested tours of facilities and plenty of time for studying that course catalog, but how much fun was it?

I am going up to campus tomorrow to hopefully check out the new MBB guys, see some football practice and touch base with some friends.

Please stop.

Reaction Score

Chief, what will you say if we don't sign any of those recruits?

C

Chief00

Chief, what will you say if we don't sign any of those recruits?
Quite frankly, I dont think in those negative terms. Let's see what happens? Of course, I would love to see Bunkey back on campus. That would be a huge plus, but I don't see it happening.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Why was Bunkey gone in the first place Chief?

Reaction Score

We get it Chief....I think you've beaten this horse enough. Time to move on to something else that you will similarly beat to death.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
We get it Chief....I think you've beaten this horse enough. Time to move on to something else that you will similarly beat to death.
Quite frankly, I dont think in those negative terms. Let's see what happens? Of course, I would love to see Bunkey back on campus. That would be a huge plus, but I don't see it happening.

He already did.

Reaction Score

Well done, @Chief00

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Chief, when you're on campus sleuthing do you wear a deerstalker hat, a trench coat and use a magnifying glass? I think it would be a good look for you. Now get up to Storrs and come back with some solid intel!

Reaction Score
Chief, when you're on campus sleuthing do you wear a deerstalker hat, a trench coat and use a magnifying glass? I think it would be a good look for you. Now get up to Storrs and come back with some solid intel!
Or, more likely, just make up a bunch of stuff.....

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
So Landers Nolley is one of the "others". Doesn't Reddish have a visit planned soon too?

Reaction Score
So Landers Nolley is one of the "others". Doesn't Reddish have a visit planned soon too?

@tcf15 is updating this recruit tracker here: StorrsCentral.com - UConn Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2018 Recruit Tracker

To summarize as of right now it's:

Nate Roberts: TBD (per his Twitter page)
Jalen Carey: 8/30
Dimon Carrigan: 9/8
James Akinjo: 9/14
Landers Nolley: 9/29
Cam Reddish: "sometime in September" (per William Paxton)

Apparently Reddish is only making 1-2 visits, but we don't know what two. I asked Paxton a couple days ago if a UConn visit was still happening and got the following:

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
@tcf15 is updating this recruit tracker here: StorrsCentral.com - UConn Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2018 Recruit Tracker

Apparently Reddish is only making 1-2 visits, but we don't know what two. I asked Paxton a couple days ago if a UConn visit was still happening and got the following:

Thanks. This is great stuff. Reddish would be so incredibly key. I know it's a long shot. Gotta love that he's high on us tho. I wish he'd commit to us soon. That'd start the dominos.

Reaction Score

Enjoy the visit!!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

My guess is he visits UConn first, then Duke. Unfortunately, I think we all know who wins that battle.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom