Borges on Spencer | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Borges on Spencer

Reaction Score
I like Camelot!! Like, a lot!!
1690219622511.gif

Reaction Score
I said it in a post a month back, this team will exhibit the highest bball iq/passing that uconn has EVER seen. Cam Spencer is central to that, tremendous court vision/smarts...

Reaction Score
He’s a different player in all reality. Joey came in as a piece off the bench Cam is a solid starter with leadership capabilities. Also a different player than Hawkins but capable of impacting the Huskies at the same level.
I heard Hurley talking about Calcaterra once. He said neither he nor his staff has any idea that Joey was as good as he was. They knew he could shoot but had no idea he had as many skills as he had. Hurley even told Joey that with all the quality guard s we had he might not play much. Calcaterra looked at him and told Hurley he was going to force Hurley to play him

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Calcaterra looked at him and told Hurley he was going to force Hurley to play him
Don't know if this is true, but I love it anyway.

(For what it's worth, early on in sports when one of my kids would complain about the amount of burn they were getting, my answer was always your playing time is up to you. If you work hard enough and make good decisions you make it very difficult for your coach to take you off the court.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom