borges: funny quote about uconn/pc and austin | The Boneyard

borges: funny quote about uconn/pc and austin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn feels pretty good about landing highly-touted, 6-5 combo guard Brandon Austin out of Philly. Then again, Providence apparently feels pretty good about landing Austin, too.

Reaction Score
Is he a priority? At this point it really seems like we need a few trees. We have plenty of guards.

Reaction Score
Is he a priority? At this point it really seems like we need a few trees. We have plenty of guards.

We need some size but I will take a good player, regardless of position, over a big oaf any day. If we want him, there is a reason. Keep in mind, Evans will be gone next year and he has played a major role for us thus far. KO will likely prefer the two point guard system going forward so we need one more skilled ball handler. Boat and/or Bazz could enter the draft making it more critical.

Reaction Score
Bottom line if it's down to UCONN and PC it's like primetime on ESPN vs. ESPN3

If the kid wants a real shot at the NBA the choice is clear.

Reaction Score
What i hear is the staff like him because he can play three different position

Reaction Score
RJ is playing some key minutes and will be gone next year this will be a real nice replacement considering his flexibility.........the kid looks like a scorer. While we definitely need big guys, we need to ensure they are solid, ready to play bigs as I think having DD, TO, EW and LT for a year will be fine surrounded by real nice athletes and solid set of guards.......2014 is a key year for bringing in the bigs.......

Reaction Score
UConn is sort of in PC's boat at the moment. If Austin comes to UConn, he may very well be the most talented player on the team. Operative word is "MAY."

Reaction Score
UConn is sort of in PC's boat at the moment. If Austin comes to UConn, he may very well be the most talented player on the team. Operative word is "MAY."

DD and omar i think would be on par

Reaction Score
RJ is playing some key minutes and will be gone next year this will be a real nice replacement considering his flexibility.........the kid looks like a scorer. While we definitely need big guys, we need to ensure they are solid, ready to play bigs as I think having DD, TO, EW and LT for a year will be fine surrounded by real nice athletes and solid set of guards.......2014 is a key year for bringing in the bigs.......

Don't forget PN and KF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer