Borges 2021 Recruiting Article | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Borges 2021 Recruiting Article

Reaction Score
Maybe hes going to commit to UCONN in mid June? Doomed!

Reaction Score
That’s why I’m asking genius. Last time everyone was on their soapbox about paying for a subscription to get the article and this obviously circumvents that.
Just to clarify, people were specifically supportive paying for the athletic. And the outline.com link doesn't even work for the athletic.

So copy/paste and violating copyright law isn't allowed.

Posting a link to a website for people to use as a resource that only works on some websites is ok.

Not too hard for the rest of us geniuses to follow.

Reaction Score
Just to clarify, people were specifically supportive paying for the athletic. And the outline.com link doesn't even work for the athletic.

So copy/paste and violating copyright law isn't allowed.

Posting a link to a website for people to use as a resource that only works on some websites is ok.

Not too hard for the rest of us geniuses to follow.
It’s no different, you’re not paying for something that is subscription only by using the link. What sites are worth paying for is completely subjective and irrelevant.

are you a mod? I’d like to understand why one is ok to circumvent paying while the other is not. That’s the real question, not which sites are worth paying for.

but regardless, I think Ellis looks good but would LOVE to get Clingan. I really feel he’s ours to lose at this point.

Reaction Score
It’s no different, you’re not paying for something that is subscription only by using the link. What sites are worth paying for is completely subjective and irrelevant.

are you a mod? I’d like to understand why one is ok to circumvent paying while the other is not. That’s the real question, not which sites are worth paying for.

but regardless, I think Ellis looks good but would LOVE to get Clingan. I really feel he’s ours to lose at this point.
Not a mod. Just my breakdown of how it played it. Outline gets you past newspaper pay walls. It's does nothing for athletic or espn+. Whether you think outline is acceptable to use is up to you.

Reaction Score
interesting article from Borges. Provides a list of recruits the coaches are mostly going after as:

Trevor Keels
Trey Patterson
Quincy Allen
El Ellis
Rashool Diggins
Jordan Hawkins
Samson Johnson
Jaylen Blakes
Jordan Longino
has Hurley actually offered longino yet? i cant find confirmation

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think we offered but he is a heavy Nova lean.
sure 247 has him 100% nova predicted (see my post on page 1) but i just cant find confirmation of an actual offer from us anywhere

Reaction Score
sure 247 has him 100% nova predicted (see my post on page 1) but i just cant find confirmation of an actual offer from us anywhere
I’ve noticed 247 and Rivals don’t list us on several recruits pages despite the recruit announcing the offer themselves. I’ve even seen situations where they committed to us and we weren’t listed until the day before when all the crystal balls come in.

Reaction Score
Don't believe we've offered. Jake Weingarten had an article fairly recently and we weren't listed with the teams who offered, just the teams who had virtual visits

Reaction Score

need to get our own top 50 SF in trey Patterson or more likely Quincy allen

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange

Top Bottom