Boo Williams report | The Boneyard

Boo Williams report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
davis sounds like a stud. what is her recruitment status now that Tennessee's coaching situation is now resolved? I don't want to say its leading them on but after decommitting from UT she is going to go play for a AAU team from Knoxville even though she is from atlanta? if she is not going to ut maybe we should consider her.

Reaction Score
KML and Stef Dolson both played for Tennessee Flight at the end of their AAU careers. Davis might still end up at Tennessee, but don't read too much into the state her AAU program is based on.

davis sounds like a stud. what is her recruitment status now that Tennessee's coaching situation is now resolved? I don't want to say its leading them on but after decommitting from UT she is going to go play for a AAU team from Knoxville even though she is from atlanta? if she is not going to ut maybe we should consider her.

Reaction Score
KML and Stef Dolson both played for Tennessee Flight at the end of their AAU careers. Davis might still end up at Tennessee, but don't read too much into the state her AAU program is based on.

I realize that but after decommitting from tenn I don't know if I would want to go star on the local AAU team based out of knoxville its like rubbing salt in the wound. but back to the original post at hand both greenwell and davis sound like they were huge this weekend.

Reaction Score
I think TN has moved on from Davis and she has as well.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Interesting! She is a keeper at which ever program she calls home!

Reaction Score
But I'm pretty sure they don't actually ever play in Knoxville though, and it wouldn't be unusual if Davis never even went there to practice with the team. It's not like their are hundreds of Vol fans that travel with the local AAU team around the country.

I realize that but after decommitting from tenn I don't know if I would want to go star on the local AAU team based out of knoxville its like rubbing salt in the wound. but back to the original post at hand both greenwell and davis sound like they were huge this weekend.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Tennessee Flight is one of the country's premier AAU teams. It would make no sense for Davis to quit just because the HQ is located in Knoxville.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
BigO: got any idea of where Davis might end up? ND a possibility?

Reaction Score
Tennessee Flight is one of the country's premier AAU teams. It would make no sense for Davis to quit just because the HQ is located in Knoxville.

Oh I agree with you, it was only weird because she only joined the Flight this spring after decommitting from UT, it wasn't like she had to "quit" because she never played with them before. you are right if they are not playing or practicing at UT it doesn't matter I thought that stuff was common for aau training like maybe playing pickup at UT to prep for aau tournaments and the like but I was not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom