Boo: UConn Super Fan | The Boneyard

Boo: UConn Super Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
C'mon he's unbelievable. He's in a picture last night at the Garden after the chicks game and then once again you saw him tonight behind the Husky bench in Austin TX - what a great ambassador?

I know he made some cash overseas but he must have invested it right, bought some franchises or started up a good business somehow does anyone know? He is at ALL of the games.

Great guy, great friend of the Huskies programs.

Reaction Score
C'mon he's unbelievable. He's in a picture last night at the Garden after the chicks game and then once again you saw him tonight behind the Husky bench in Austin TX - what a great ambassador?

I know he made some cash overseas but he must have invested it right, bought some franchises or started up a good business somehow does anyone know? He is at ALL of the games.

Is this the "super fan"? aka poney-tail and fanny pack as seen at all UConn sporting events around the turn of the century? He came to mind just the other day. If he is still kicking around in full force, that is unbelievable.

Reaction Score
Is this the "super fan"? aka poney-tail and fanny pack as seen at all UConn sporting events around the turn of the century? He came to mind just the other day. If he is still kicking around in full force, that is unbelievable.
I think he is referring to Boo Willingham

Reaction Score
Saw Boo while walking into the garden a few weeks ago before the Maryland game. He busted my chops about my Dallas Cowboys hat, great guy

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Boo is the best. Met him down in the Bahamas during the Atlantis tourney and had a great time chatting with him. @OkaForPrez and @ScottBonz heard the full story :)

Reaction Score

Was Zach Brown with him?

Reaction Score
Lol for some reason when "I see turn of the century" I think 1900 not 2000. Your post had me confused until I realized that there was another "turn of the century".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom