Boo Alabama! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boo Alabama!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
IMHO Bama is using the strategy say nothing and this story will go away. Probably correct. :(

Dunno. Jay Bilas, Keith Olbermann, and Dick Vitale have already commented on this case. I expect they will continue to do so.

And Simmons just filed suit against the school today.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Dunno. Jay Bilas, Keith Olbermann, and Dick Vitale have already commented on this case. I expect they will continue to do so.

And Simmons just filed suit against the school today.
She should add the NCAA to that!

Reaction Score
So she has the same attorney that Leticia Romero used. And he says this case is worse. Thought it was interesting that even though the school says her leaving so suddenly left them without adequate time to recruit, they actually contacted him while he was representing Romero, trying to recruit Leticia.

This isn't going away until it's resolved. He indicates that resolution could potentially be ALL the 'Bama players getting the right to transfer and play elsewhere immediately, based on abuse.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
So she has the same attorney that Leticia Romero used. And he says this case is worse. Thought it was interesting that even though the school says her leaving so suddenly left them without adequate time to recruit, they actually contacted him while he was representing Romero, trying to recruit Leticia.

This isn't going away until it's resolved. He indicates that resolution could potentially be ALL the 'Bama players getting the right to transfer and play elsewhere immediately, based on abuse.
Admittedly, I'm not a 'Bama fan, so, I'm not too objective here - but, something like that just might be the sort of "shake-up" that could change NCAA sports (along with other lawsuits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom