Boneyarders a diverse group with a diverse range of interest | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boneyarders a diverse group with a diverse range of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We may put his and hers "I told you so" inscriptions on our tombstones.

Sounds like" free at last, thank God I'm free at last" might just as well apply

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
JS, as you continue this path of instruction I would like to inform you that I am available for marital counseling, individually or jointly, on most days. Should you further persist on this path I can offer your wife very convenient rates of funeral services.

JS

Reaction Score
Sounds like" free at last, thank God I'm free at last" might just as well apply
Nah, I think I can speak for Mrs. JS in saying we enjoy our friendly competition.

Of course, "I think I can speak for her" is a figure of speech. It's not something I'd try to confirm -- on any subject, ever.

They say a courtroom lawyer should never ask a question to which he doesn't know the answer. That isn't my problem in this case.

JS

Reaction Score
JS, as you continue this path of instruction I would like to inform you that I am available for marital counseling, individually or jointly, on most days.
Icebear, I know you admire my way of handling things, but I really don't have time to help you with your marital problems.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
JS...thanks..what a series of wonderful posts, inundated with the spices of life.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
well, I was going to post how divirse I am byannouncing that I sang tenor this weekend, but I simply cannot top the exchanges already here. BTW, JS, you are a wise man.....

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
One hates to appear morbid, but perhaps if you check out first, and she never gets a puzzle finished it will teach her a valuable lesson. My hat would be off to you, if I had a hat.

Zorro...Very funny post...Cigar Dog level stuff.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Aside from all of what's been posted, I'll add this: I'm the resident Zumba addict. :D I'm absolutely uncoordinated but I love the music and it just absolutely takes me to my happy place. Physically, I feel great afterwards (even if somewhat beaten up), and mentally, I end up in this post-workout euphoria. I love it.
My wife is an addict to Zumba too. I've got no complaints. :)

JS

Reaction Score
I sang tenor this weekend
Keep up the whiskey and cigarettes and you'll end up singing bass.

We have a couple of female tenors in our choir. Not sure whether they're ex-sopranos or ex-altos or both.

Maybe they just lack range at either end. But they've probably lived life to the fullest.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Maybe PDQ BACH bargain counter tenors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads