Boneyard-Ten Toes In T-Shirts | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Boneyard-Ten Toes In T-Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There clearly is enough interest to do a run of at least 4 or 5 dozen t-shirts. The design is being worked on. I would rather take a little time and have them come out real nice than rush into it and settle for something schlockey. Thank you all for your interest and your patience.

Reaction Score
I am interested as well. I know this is the tipping point for the tee shirts so sorry for the late reply. : )

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
There clearly is enough interest to do a run of at least 4 or 5 dozen t-shirts. The design is being worked on. I would rather take a little time and have them come out real nice than rush into it and settle for something schlockey. Thank you all for your interest and your patience.

I will be happy to review it prior to posting. I have a knack for these things.

Reaction Score
Quick update: The slogan Ten Toes In has been legally tradrnarked, so we are all set there. We have several designs we are considering, both with and without the UConn logo. If we use the logo, we would need to license it and pay royalty fees etc. I am not saying that's a bad thing, but its a process that will take a little time as UConn has very specific requirements we would need to meet.

Alternatively, we could go without the UConn logo and simply use the slogan and some basketball imagery on the front and have "The Boneyard" sonewhere on the shirt as well.

Looking forward to any feedback or suggestions you may have. As a final note, is there still a video shown before home games where KO uses the phrase Ten Toes In? I have only been to one game this year and can't remember. Thanks.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I feel it would need both the UConn logo and Boneyard connotation
I can wait for the process with UConn to rollout
Thanks for your efforts

Reaction Score
I'm in for both adult sizes and a couple for the grandkids (ages 2 & 5) if you go that route

Reaction Score
Who has the 'Ten Toes In' trademark?
My brother (boneyard member FlaHusky) and I own the trademark. We think it has some real good widespread applicability. Besides basketball, we have plans to use it on other sports such as soccer, football, skateboarding, surfing, etc.

If it grows like we anticipate, we would like to work with folks like KO and Dick Vitale with a portion of the profits going to charities of their choice. A prime example would be Vitale's foundation that raises funds for research and treatment of pediatric cancer.

So we have big plans for the slogan, but it will take some time to grow it.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
HBass said this:

temery said this:

To me, this implies that he already has a design and has showed it to Tom. Maybe not true, but that's what I read.

I think Tom meant "once" rather than "since", as in "You'll likely get more orders once you have the design to post."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpio1

Top Bottom