Boneyard Tailgating | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Boneyard Tailgating

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Not to be a wet rag, but I'll just throw it out there- not sure if UConn would ever know or object to the use of the block C. I won't tell though... :)

Any chance of pricing out a smaller size?

Hmmm... Guess its time for a flagpole. Haha

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Google Wonderpole. You won't be sorry.

I've had many people ask where I bought my flagpole.

And 20x30 or 24x36 would be as large as you would want to go.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
We've designed a shirt for the Maryland game and had it approved by the school for our bus trip (theBaseballBus.com).

If someone sends me a final graphic and tshirt design I can look into having these printed along with our current order...production is next week. I'll even take the necessary steps of running it up the chain of approval at UConn.

Let me know what you think and you can email the graphics/designs to info@theBaseballBus.com

Reaction Score
I may have a source that can beat that price.

One problem - it'll never reach a 100. My guess is 25, tops.
========================================

Temery - Let us know what you can find out regarding the flag $$$. I actually think that we could sell 100 if we sold some on Game Days. Also, I could be wrong but it appears that you may have experience with graphic design? I contacted a t-shirt company to price out some navy blue long sleeve t's. I forwarded some of the designs, specifically Subbabub's crossbones w/ BY and Block C on top. That would go on the left breast of the front of the shirt. Then one of Minidarren's flag designs w/ the crossbones,Block C and Boneyard for the back of the shirt. The woman asked if these designs could be formatted to a "vector format"? Does anyone know what this format is and how can we convert these so that we can get them on some shirts? I'm a bit outgunned on this one, graphic design is not my thing.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Anytime I've sold shirts, hoodies, etc, I've been stuck with the lot. A lot of people express interest. Very few follow through.

As far as graphics, hamster and biff have made all the graphics we've used.

========================================

Temery - Let us know what you can find out regarding the flag $$$. I actually think that we could sell 100 if we sold some on Game Days. Also, I could be wrong but it appears that you may have experience with graphic design? I contacted a t-shirt company to price out some navy blue long sleeve t's. I forwarded some of the designs, specifically Subbabub's crossbones w/ BY and Block C on top. That would go on the left breast of the front of the shirt. Then one of Minidarren's flag designs w/ the crossbones,Block C and Boneyard for the back of the shirt. The woman asked if these designs could be formatted to a "vector format"? Does anyone know what this format is and how can we convert these so that we can get them on some shirts? I'm a bit outgunned on this one, graphic design is not my thing.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Not to be a wet rag, but I'll just throw it out there- not sure if UConn would ever know or object to the use of the block C. I won't tell though... :)

Any chance of pricing out a smaller size?

Hmmm... Guess its time for a flagpole. Haha

Probably too low a volume for anyone to be concerned about it. Is the block C trademarked? I think using the husky image is a bigger issue.

For what it is worth, I liked minidarren's the best, but since I'm an out of stater and I rarely get up to Rent I'm not sure my vote matters all that much. I do look forward to being able to see an obvious indicator of boneyaders at the games that I can make. I look forward to being able to put a face with the handles.

Reaction Score
Can we give another few days for submissions? Put up a few to a vote. And then go from there???? The guys from the baseball bus were able to get approval from the school on their shirt. Maybe we can use their contact to make sure we are covered with any copyrights on the Block C. Don't know how it could be copyrighted, its a letter which I edited as well. So its no longer and original piece of work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Can we give another few days for submissions? Put up a few to a vote. And then go from there???? The guys from the baseball bus were able to get approval from the school on their shirt. Maybe we can use their contact to make sure we are covered with any copyrights on the Block C. Don't know how it could be copyrighted, its a letter which I edited as well. So its no longer and original piece of work.
=====================
sounds good. I contacted the guys from the baseball bus and they said that getting approval from Uconn can b tricky. I got a quote of like $775 for 50 long sleeve navy blue t shirts. I want to see what their guy can do it for. I did not get a quote on the flags though. As far as the block C goes, there r several schools that use it but in different colors. I would be surprised if that was trademarked.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Tattoos should be next lmao! Flag is great idea maybe have a game when you bring them in and meet behind the scoreboard and have a pre game drink,maybe a Husky brew

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Anytime I've sold shirts, hoodies, etc, I've been stuck with the lot. A lot of people express interest. Very few follow through.

As far as graphics, hamster and biff have made all the graphics we've used.

Still got merch for sale?

Reaction Score
Tattoos should be next lmao! Flag is great idea maybe have a game when you bring them in and meet behind the scoreboard and have a pre game drink,maybe a Husky brew
--------------------
Ahhhhhhh....... Tats for everyone!!

Reaction Score
Any update on this? My tailgate crew have been meaning to get a flag pole and I think this would be an awsome idea.

Reaction Score
BTW I will be meeting with my t-shirt vendor tomorrow evening if anyone wants me to run something by them.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Perhaps something more whimsical?

bone.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek