Boneyard Tailgate Crew | The Boneyard

Boneyard Tailgate Crew

Reaction Score
Hey y’all!
So I’ve been going to UConn football games since the early 2000’s. Love this team and the idea of big time college football in CT. Started going with a large group. Had season tickets with my buddies for 8+ years. 8 tickets dropped to 4…4 to 2…2 to NONE about 4 years ago. I’m super psyched to get back to the Rent…to tailgate and have a blast. Life sucks….I’m 40 now…my buddies have kids and families and no time to go. My wife hates going to football games and would rather have teeth pulled. She tells me all the time when I drag her to games….can’t you find friends who like this stupid football team. The only people passionate about this team are those on this board….the fair weather fans are not interested. I want to get up there and support the team, but it’s just not fun to take my miserable wife or watch at home on the couch. I want to be there for game day! So why not make a group…meet up on Saturdays…talk football…have beers and put faces on the names in this group? Just an idea!? Any interest??

Reaction Score
Great idea. I had season tickets, though, I gave them up early during Red Pant's regime. It was nearly impossible to get people who wanted to attend the games, which was understandable. I still went to most of the games And I would just buy single tickets.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I can't wait to get back in the Rent, and can relate to a dwindling tailgate crew. We just need some wins to start turning things back around!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom