Boneyard represented in New Orleans? | The Boneyard

Boneyard represented in New Orleans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
I'm visiting friends in Tampa and New Orleans-- if I can get out of Portland, ME this week-- and have tickets to watch our Huskies replay Tulane on Monday. Will I be the only Boneyarder doing on-site supporting of our team? I imagine there will be other Husky supporters, but not all supporters are Boneyarders. I haven't attended a genuine away contest since I visited B.C. in the last century.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
We won't be at Tulane, but we will be at USF!!! Anyone else going? (I know you are, DavidinNaples!)

Reaction Score
I'll be fully recovered from Fat Tuesday by then and sitting right behind UConn bench (sectB,row2) in the 40-0 NC hoodie. Please say hello.

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
I'll be fully recovered from Fat Tuesday by then and sitting right behind UConn bench (sectB,row2) in the 40-0 NC hoodie. Please say hello.

Will look for you. We're in Sec C, Row 9. I'll have on a UConn collared shirt and tan UConn hat. You've got great seats; I bought ours three weeks ago got the closes ones available then. Supposed to be raining that day. We're bringing our usual lousy weather with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom