Boneyard referenced on FB | The Boneyard

Boneyard referenced on FB

Reaction Score
Referencing the Boneyard. The quotes were verbatim from an article on The Razorback Sporting News. I hope that's the site. I wish I could link it.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Referencing the Boneyard. The quotes were verbatim from an article on The Razorback Sporting News. I hope that's the site. I wish I could link it.

I, for one, welcome the meth loving hillbillies to participate in some good basketball talk if their 41st in the country IQ ranking (that's 41 out of 50 before an Arkansas fan gets the wrong idea and starts celebrating) allows such discussion. But they should celebrate that fact that their IQ ranking is higher than their College graduate ranking (46th out of 50). One thing I really like about those statistics is it pretty much guarantees that there isn't a math nerd in the bunch. Most of us are idiots here too, so it should be a lively repartee, and a nerd free thread.

no-nerds.gif

Reaction Score
I, for one, welcome the meth loving hillbillies to participate in some good basketball talk if their 41st in the country IQ ranking (that's 41 out of 50 before an Arkansas fan gets the wrong idea and starts celebrating) allows such discussion. But they should celebrate that fact that their IQ ranking is higher than their College graduate ranking (46th out of 50). One thing I really like about those statistics is it pretty much guarantees that there isn't a math nerd in the bunch. Most of us are idiots here too, so it should be a lively repartee, and a nerd free thread.
Unfortunately, I looked into the "Arkansas Twitter" universe. Nothing but y'alls and yeehaws. Super weird vibe. They act like getting their teeth kicked in, every sport, year after year in their conference allows them to talk smack to teams that have actually won something before.

Even their mascot is odd. It's a filthy hog that you can't really eat. It's not a meat eater and mainly snorts through the mud looking for bugs. They're nothing more than the Arkansas Pumbas.

8778672cb1208c790025940d45377845.jpg

August_West

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, I looked into the "Arkansas Twitter" universe. Nothing but y'alls and yeehaws. Super weird vibe. They act like getting their teeth kicked in, every sport, year after year in their conference allows them to talk smack to teams that have actually won something before.

Even their mascot is odd. It's a filthy hog that you can't really eat. It's not a meat eater and mainly snorts through the mud looking for bugs. They're nothing more than the Arkansas Pumbas.

8778672cb1208c790025940d45377845.jpg

Razorback sounds like a Hygiene gift we need to give Hurley so he can take his shirt off like Muss.

Reaction Score
I wish I could link the FB post. It came from The Razorback Sports News. I hope that's the right sites name. Anyway, it referenced many posts from the Boneyar
0% concerned that those toothless buffoons can make a salient point here...

Reaction Score
0% concerned that those toothless buffoons can make a salient point here...
100% on point. Come on in and make yourself comfortable, Ricky Bobby.

Reaction Score
*for our Arkansas friends:
rep·ar·tee
noun
- conversation or speech characterized by quick, witty comments or replies.
"he had a quick mind and a splendid gift of repartee"
For our Connecticut friends:
rep-ar-ty
Game on....drink sacreds.... we win....reparty

August_West

Reaction Score
For our Connecticut friends:
rep-ar-ty
Game on....drink sacreds. 2 dollar mojo juice miller lite... we win....reparty
Fixed that for you

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members