Boneyard party at Naples Tournament...!! (Nov. 28th...) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boneyard party at Naples Tournament...!! (Nov. 28th...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Exit 68.... I thought I went to great lengths to explain that EVERYTHING about this tournament is not in Naples, including the airport, the team hotel, the location of the party and the arena where the games are played. Here's my quote... "First, a geography lesson. The airport, Bokamper's, the team hotel and the arena where the games are played are NOT in Naples." Was that not clear enough..?? ;)

Anyway, the more important question is are you going to make the party? I certainly hope so. Welcome to the Boneyard.... :)
Well you know Floridians. And Snowbird Floridians, geez don't get me started. :rolleyes: :D

Reaction Score
Exit 68.... I thought I went to great lengths to explain that EVERYTHING about this tournament is not in Naples, including the airport, the team hotel, the location of the party and the arena where the games are played. Here's my quote... "First, a geography lesson. The airport, Bokamper's, the team hotel and the arena where the games are played are NOT in Naples." Was that not clear enough..?? ;)

Anyway, the more important question is are you going to make the party? I certainly hope so. Welcome to the Boneyard.... :)

I guess it was the giant "Boneyard at Naples Tournament" headline that confused me!

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
David ---- Massman is on IR by his Doc. Brokenhearted for now . See you in Tampa.

Massman,
I'm so sad to hear this news.... I was hoping sunshine & 3 UConn games was the better recipe to a full recovery. We will hoist an adult beverage to your speedy recovery. Yes, get better for Tampa....:)
David

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
MACHUSKY67,...Linda.... along with friends Joan, Pat and Rose will be there
Linda,
Check your InBox upper right corner of this page. Also listed cell number on tonight's post.
David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99