Boneyard meetup/Road Game Watch | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boneyard meetup/Road Game Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Fishy is more familiar with the smaller busses.

The problem with a short bus here is that they're just not big enough for everyone who needs to be in it.

And if I ever have all of you in a bus, I am gonna Thelma and Louise the whole lot of you.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Why are we driving to Atlanta to watch a game in Florida?

Let's go all the way! Ten toes in, motherf---ers!

My car only has one seat so we'll need some other people to drive, too. (My car actually has four seats, but people like to talk and breathe and stuff while they're in my car and I don't like that.)

No, I think we're meeting at City Steam, where we'll board a bus to take us to Florida to watch the Stanford game.

Reaction Score
Hmmm, Thelma and Louise is a 'Chick Flick'... and 'Fishy' knows that 'Chick Flick'. Another name for a 'Chick' is a 'Fish'....
I'm not drawing conclusions, just saying something smells 'Fishy'... :eek:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I want to hear more about Fishy throat punching that alum from Florida at the last Atlanta gathering, which sadly ended in a UConn loss.
Apparently Huskynan was there, maybe she can provide the details.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Gem, I would definitely be up for the FL game (in Hartford). I'd be a maybe for Stamford.
It would be fun to meet some of you.
Not so fun to meet the others ;)

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Why are we driving to Atlanta to watch a game in Florida?

Let's go all the way! Ten toes in, motherf---ers!

My car only has one seat so we'll need some other people to drive, too. (My car actually has four seats, but people like to talk and breathe and stuff while they're in my car and I don't like that.)
I'm down to run to Florida while having 2 separate conversations on both of my cell phones!

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
We'll be nine strong in Gainesville.
Wife and I will be there as well. I would love to meet up with other fellow husky fans for tailgating/pregaming.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I can MAYBE make a local viewing of the Stanford game, Saturdays are tough since I work those days.

Reaction Score
The Atlanta Alumni chapter is organizing a road trip for the the game. I encourage anyone who can make it there to be there.
I have a few people that get together here in ATL to watch games- is there a place UCONN fans watch in Atlanta? ( besides my huge tv). I would love to know.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Poor Gem. They are incorrigable. Fortunately they will be in Florida. ;)

Reaction Score
Wife and I will be there as well. I would love to meet up with other fellow husky fans for tailgating/pregaming.
Ditto to this.

I have a few people that get together here in ATL to watch games- is there a place UCONN fans watch in Atlanta? ( besides my huge tv). I would love to know.
@Scot-e I actually have no idea. I'm new to the area (been here 3 months) so I'd love to know as well. Maybe we just need to start something?

Reaction Score
Scot-e you could always exit your cocoon and come to my place in Buckhead. There are some new spots you'd probably like to check out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom