Boneyard Meeting at Tomorrows game | The Boneyard

Boneyard Meeting at Tomorrows game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Another season. The Boneyarders will meet by the Trumbull St exit at half time. Everyone is invited including lurkers and opposing teams fans. It will be great to see everybody again and share recruiting stories. There is a Dunkin Donuts right there too. Hope to meet some new faces to go along with the screen names.

GO Huskies

Reaction Score

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Tony...I might be interested in going up with you after all it is my birthday

Happy Birthday cferraro04!! What a wonderful way to celebrate YOUR day. Enjoy!! :)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Could someone provide a tutorial for acquiring the best available tickets for games. I just looked at the ticket availability for the Pace game at the UConn site http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS:UCONN:BB16:WB10:&linkID=uconn&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=&cgc= and find there are almost no tickets available except in nose bleed country. I find that difficult to believe.
just snag one and sit in any available seat once you get to the arena

I'm debating able going myself but the 10.00 ticket went up to 15.00 total after all that processing crap... and there's no Will Call option which made it go up $3.00 to 15.00

not worth my time to pay for a blowout but it may be one of the only times I'll see them in person this season

Reaction Score
just snag one and sit in any available seat once you get to the arena

I'm debating able going myself but the 10.00 ticket went up to 15.00 total after all that processing crap... and there's no Will Call option which made it go up $3.00 to 15.00

not worth my time to pay for a blowout but it may be one of the only times I'll see them in person this season
There's always buying at the box office on game day. No fees. Except for a few games almost always tickets available. As previous poster said many open seats to sit in once you're inside. For exhibition scalpers will drop prices as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom