Boneyard Meeting at Half Time Tonights game | The Boneyard

Boneyard Meeting at Half Time Tonights game

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Anyone who wants to meet at half time by the Trumbull St exit the Boneyarders will be there. This has been a tradition in the past and I would like to put some faces to the screen names. So if you do too hope to see you there. For those of you that are new its an opportunity to meet some of the ole timers.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Anyone who wants to meet at half time by the Trumbull St exit the Boneyarders will be there. This has been a tradition in the past and I would like to put some faces to the screen names. So if you do too hope to see you there. For those of you that are new its an opportunity to meet some of the ole timers.
Sounds like fun. Enjoy.

Reaction Score
Hey Byers! Sorry but for the first time since 1998 my buddy and I didn't get UCONN WBB season tickets!
I can't afford the $2,000.00+ (tix, gas, parking, food, donation, etc. Plus my health won't allow me to drive to XL or Gampel or sitting for 2 hours or walking from parking to seat and seat to the car postgame!
So enjoy and I'll be watching on TV!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Wish I could be there. Have one or two in my absence. Three if you don't have to drive home. If someone could please post a picture so we can all misidentify everyone and yack about how the picture doesn't match the posting-as if?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I feel like Boston will transfor to UConn or pull a Charli Collier to UConn
Where's this coming from? Is it actually related to this thread. Man, I would really like to read a thread that stays on topic! Head bang

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom