Boneyard is a great place | The Boneyard

Boneyard is a great place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
While a win today would have been appreciated, I want to celebrate the Boneyard community. Sure some of us annoy each other plenty, but it's a great place for true Husky fans to hang out.

I want to give a special shout out to @HuskiesFan1014 and @Jarhead_1775 for inviting me to crash their tailgate today. Great guys who do a great service for the East Hartford FD who work the game. Thank you! I enjoyed hanging with your crew.

Also a shout out to @tduconn for the ticket. Great seats behind the UCONN bench and it was great to meet you and talk UCONN football.

Go Huskies!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Great having you with us. Glad you could make it!
Are you guys the red fire truck? I was sorely tempted to stop by and say hi after the game.

Reaction Score
CL82 said:
Are you guys the red fire truck? I was sorely tempted to stop by and say hi after the game.
Nah we can be found in the first row by gate C. We have 4 cars so usually take up a bit of room. Any yarder is always welcome.

Reaction Score
Husky92 said:
While a win today would have been appreciated, I want to celebrate the Boneyard community. Sure some of us annoy each other plenty, but it's a great place for true Husky fans to hang out. I want to give a special shout out to @HuskiesFan1014 and @Jarhead_1775 for inviting me to crash their tailgate today. Great guys who do a great service for the East Hartford FD who work the game. Thank you! I enjoyed hanging with your crew. Also a shout out to @tduconn for the ticket. Great seats behind the UCONN bench and it was great to meet you and talk UCONN football. Go Huskies!
No prob! Great to have ya. Hope the food was enough for ya!

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
We did egg sandwiches with every meat imaginable for breakfast....meatball subs for lunch.

On a side note, Athlete94 (Car Wash) never showed...said he was there but couldn't find us.

The Car Wash mystery continues.... phantom, troll or for real? We still don't know.

Reaction Score
While a win today would have been appreciated, I want to celebrate the Boneyard community. Sure some of us annoy each other plenty, but it's a great place for true Husky fans to hang out.

I want to give a special shout out to @HuskiesFan1014 and @Jarhead_1775 for inviting me to crash their tailgate today. Great guys who do a great service for the East Hartford FD who work the game. Thank you! I enjoyed hanging with your crew.

Also a shout out to @tduconn for the ticket. Great seats behind the UCONN bench and it was great to meet you and talk UCONN football.

Go Huskies!

You were the individual that was a breath of fresh air. In the seat before kickoff! Standing and screaming on 3rd downs. Positive attitude no matter the circumstances during the game. We all need more fans like you!

Reaction Score
Great having you with us. Glad you could make it!

What station do you work at? Growing up in East Hartford, I used to talk to some firefighters at the Forbes St. Station near Brewer St. My neighbor was the fire chief in the 60s...so was the mayor.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
That Station 6. I'm usually down Brewer Street to the west at Station 5. Stop in when you're in town.

Reaction Score
I will...growing up in East Hartford, it had a small town feel in the 60s. Fishing and swimming at P&F (along with camping). Things kids today can't do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom