Boneyard Hangout Sunday Night? | The Boneyard

Boneyard Hangout Sunday Night?

Reaction Score
Anybody want to meet up and hang for a bit tomorrow night? Would love to meet some BYers somewhere for a couple drinks somewhere (NA for me). I don't know the area at all so I don't have any suggestions, but curious if ppl wanted to meet up or if there's a secret meetup with the BY legends that I don't know how to get into and I have to like beat up a BC fan (have to find one first) to get in.

Reaction Score
Anybody want to meet up and hang for a bit tomorrow night? Would love to meet some BYers somewhere for a couple drinks somewhere (NA for me). I don't know the area at all so I don't have any suggestions, but curious if ppl wanted to meet up or if there's a secret meetup with the BY legends that I don't know how to get into and I have to like beat up a BC fan (have to find one first) to get in.
I doubt you have to beat anyone up but since I'm not in the loop, we might have to. :)

Reaction Score
When are you getting to MB?

Reaction Score
I don’t get in until 10pm…then hotel…then bed…

Tomorrow is my day to hang out with fans. Starting with the UCONN Tailgate.
hope to some of you folks there!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom