Boneyard Fantasy Football 2022 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Boneyard Fantasy Football 2022

Reaction Score
Ok I'll join if you a spot open. Haven't played in a few years since Virus took over our lives.

Reaction Score
I'll join if there is still a spot.

Ok I'll join if you a spot open. Haven't played in a few years since Virus took over our lives.

Above is the link to a 2nd fantasy league for anyone that would like to join. It is set for 10 members, PPR, 2-QB league. Only join if you are willing to participate all season.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Draft FLEW, well done gentlemen! Done in an hour flat, impressive for a 14 team league
Yeah pick timer was quick, I had one errant auto draft as a result. My team kinda sucks.

Reaction Score
The pick timer got me too at least once, I think 1 minute keeps it moving, you get used to it after a while.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
I'm not too excited with my team either, but I'm happy to be playing.

I saw one of the auto drafts ended up with 7 WR!!

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I’m in need of a WR, anyone on my team except Chubb are on the block. If you have a WR you’re willing to move, send me a trade request (team name McLovin)

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I’m in need of a WR, anyone on my team except Chubb are on the block. If you have a WR you’re willing to move, send me a trade request (team name McLovin)
It's a challenge because we have a lot of teams and a deep bench. So the FA pool sucks. I doubt any of my guys can help you, but it's probably time to cut OBJ.

Reaction Score
Both my starting RBs tore their ACL. I have no good RBs at all. I'm pretty set at WR. My name is Chalupa Batman is anyone might want to trade away a RB.

Drumguy

Reaction Score
Both my starting RBs tore their ACL. I have no good RBs at all. I'm pretty set at WR. My name is Chalupa Batman is anyone might want to trade away a RB.
I have Gus Edwards (sore hamstring), and Kyren Williams just got cleared off IR to play for the rams (rookie but with Akers out expected to be the RB1. Would also consider CEH. I’m going to have to drop one when Williams is officially off the IR - could be tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm also still in the market of a WR. Willing to trade B. Robinson and Montgomery for a WR2/3.

Reaction Score
I'm completely screwed right now. Keenan Allen and Michael Thomas (my 2 starters) have both been out for like the last 4 weeks and Breece Hall just tore his ACL last week. Went from starting out 4-1 to now probably being 4-4 after this week.

Drumguy

Reaction Score
Even when the you think you’re set, your player can just suck. I got 1 point out of D Adams today. We’re all in a crapshoot at this point.

Reaction Score
I lost this week by 1.65 points. My kicker from the raiders needed an Extra Points. That is it. They got shutout. Ridiculous. Then the other team had CMC just go off. Unbelievable!!!!

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Some great battles heading into the championship next weekend, great season folks!
I thought I would cruise but got [poop emoji] from some of the best fantasy players all season, Diggs, Jacobs and Stephenson. It happens.

Drumguy

Reaction Score
I had a minor chance if all my players had great games, didn’t happen, live by D Adams, die by D Adams. I was ecstatic to make the playoffs given a lot of underperforming players and only a couple of elite players - same as everyone else! What a wild season. Looks like a great final next week!

Reaction Score
My to do list for this week:
Beat Villanova
Win the FF championship

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Well I’m out. Horrible luck, but that’s the way it goes. I’m playing in the championship in my money league, so there’s that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom