Boneyard Badass Awards for East. . . | The Boneyard

Boneyard Badass Awards for East. . .

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Gabby & Kia well deserved. I feel a little bad for Kia who had a very nice game and joined an exclusive club at UConn, but hey, Gabby joined an even more exclusive club tonight.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My award goes to Gabby (triple double) and Kia (1,001 points).

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Not much suspense on the awards for this game! Well deserved on both counts.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kia is doing a nice job of leading, playing under control, defending, and hitting shots.

Gabby is, well, here's a photo:

250px-Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
All well deserved with the standard honorable mentions to Lou ang Pheesa for their continued scoring outbursts.

Reaction Score
Kia just said on the SNY post-game show that sharing this moment with Gabby is a "it's a little best friend night thing." She's extremely happy and excited to be sharing the night with Gabby and I'm sure Gabby feels the same way! Given that I do consider them this team's Thing 1 and Thing 2... having Gabby get her triple double and Kia get her 1,000th career point on the same night feels so fitting. Absolutely agree that Kia and Gabby are the badasses tonight!

Reaction Score
My honorable mentions to
Butler (her good performance 11 pts and help to Gabby for the triple double) and
Chong (her non-stop 35 mins performance).

Reaction Score
Would NEVER take anything away from Kibitzer's BBA ;). Well deserved handouts...
I would like to give an honorable mention to the BONEYARD game thread though! :)
With SNY dropping the ball at the half and radio feed impossible to understand I was able to keep my out loud rant at a survivable level. :D
Thank you to all who contributed !!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Our sophomore slouches combined for only 38 points tonight. :D

Congrats to Kia and Gabby on their special night! Lou and Pheesa weren't too shabby. I thought everyone played well.

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
Gabby and Kia, well deserved!!
The juniors had it going tonight!

Reaction Score
Kia just said on the SNY post-game show that sharing this moment with Gabby is a "it's a little best friend night thing." She's extremely happy and excited to be sharing the night with Gabby and I'm sure Gabby feels the same way! Given that I do consider them this team's Thing 1 and Thing 2... having Gabby get her triple double and Kia get her 1,000th career point on the same night feels so fitting. Absolutely agree that Kia and Gabby are the badasses tonight!
She also said she would try to give Gabby a hug even though she usually says get away, but maybe she'll take Gabby to dinner soon. I think if you come to UConn it's important to establish that best friend on the team: Kia-Gabby, Lou-Collier, Stewie-Tuck, etc.

Reaction Score
Scary thought: Given the multi-disciplined nature of the game, Gabby Williams is simply the best all-around WCBB player in the country...and she's still just learning how to play! In my opinion, she's the ULTIMATE BADASS. As Geno, who must be credited with converting her to a post player against so much of what was then considered conventional "wisdom" said, "she hasn't even scratched the surface yet!" Whoa!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom