bold action new b-ball league | The Boneyard

bold action new b-ball league

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgw

Reaction Score
if UCONN can not get in b-10 or acc they need and other big east schools need to take bold action. forget football. make b-ball king. withdraw fron NCAA. start a new super bb league with some of out other remaining big east school. there are more than enough non bcs b-ball schools to quickly form several conferences. PAY the palyers. this will help attract all the best hoop players. the ncaa will be screwed they get all their income fron b-ball tournament. bcs schools are so caught up in football they will be slow to react. new league will have most if not all major metro areas where most players come from and the biggest by far tv audiences. make b-ball king.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
if UCONN can not get in b-10 or acc they need and other big east schools need to take bold action. forget football. make b-ball king. withdraw fron NCAA. start a new super bb league with some of out other remaining big east school. there are more than enough non bcs b-ball schools to quickly form several conferences. PAY the palyers. this will help attract all the best hoop players. the ncaa will be screwed they get all their income fron b-ball tournament. bcs schools are so caught up in football they will be slow to react. new league will have most if not all major metro areas where most players come from and the biggest by far tv audiences. make b-ball king.

UConn spent nine figures on football. They aren't going to abandon it, and they cannot make b-ball king and be relevant.

They already tried that.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
we have a brand new football stadium that's not paid for yet

rgw

Reaction Score
we have a brand new football stadium that's not paid for yet
football is bleed $$$$$.

basketball is making bigSSSSS

if we are left with 2nd tier conference the football program will bleed bigger SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

willie99

Reaction Score
if the football program is not making money, it's because we're paying for the stadium

that debt is not going away, so you try to take in all the revenues you can

no matter how many SSSSSSS you make, that's reality and that's not going to change. Your option is not on the table

willie99

Reaction Score
and how are they paying for it? why did the state agree to build it?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I absolutely agree that there should and will be a new basketball league born out of this mess.

Pray to your respective god that UConn is not a part of it.

Reaction Score
I absolutely agree that there should and will be a new basketball league born out of this mess.

Pray to your respective god that UConn is not a part of it.

Do you really think we will continue to be a basketball power if we are not in a BCS related conference? Football is money, you have to respect that, which apparently is a lesson the BE have not learned.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Do you really think we will continue to be a basketball power if we are not in a BCS related conference? Football is money, you have to respect that, which apparently is a lesson the BE have not learned.

I think you missed the 'NOT' in my post there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom