Boise State Game - Anyone Book Hotel Yet? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boise State Game - Anyone Book Hotel Yet?

Reaction Score
Just made up my mind today. I'll be going to Boise for the game. Haven't yet looked at hotels. But would love to stay where other UConn fans are staying. See you there.

Reaction Score
100k miles on most of the airlines today means he can check a bag for free and maybe get a halfpriced drink if it’s over 5 hours in the air.

I'm Global Services on United so the perks are a little better than that, but flying commercial is still flying commercial.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the tips. There is actually a secondary motive to the primary motive of seeing my favorite football team on an iconic field. Boise is on my short list for where my wife and I are moving once we get out of CT. We are going to spend a few days before the game and scout the city and surrounding areas out.

Look up the "Boise Boys" from the HGTV show. They're fun to watch and seem like they might be a good source for advice on the best real estate locations.

Reaction Score
I talked to UConn yesterday about tickets to the game. They anticipate Boise sending them some tickets 2 - 3 weeks prior to the game. They suggested we call at that time for tickets.

Reaction Score
I'm leaving to go to Boise on Friday. Should be interesting. Just hoping for a good showing not a 40 point runaway.

I still haven't bought my tickets yet. I see there are a bunch on 2nd market sites. Going to call UConn on Tuesday. Does anyone else have tickets yet and where are you sitting?

Reaction Score
I got our tickets through UConn.They called to tell me to pick them up in Boise--- at the will-call window located near Gate B. Not sure of the seat location but we should all be in the same visitor section.
I'm tired of watching visiting teams at the Rent run over to to celebrate with their loyal fans who traveled. I'm looking forward to our guys running over to celebrate with us on Saturday. Doesn't mean it will happen, just that I'm looking forward to it :)

Reaction Score
I got our tickets through UConn.They called to tell me to pick them up in Boise--- at the will-call window located near Gate B. Not sure of the seat location but we should all be in the same visitor section.
I'm tired of watching visiting teams at the Rent run over to to celebrate with their loyal fans who traveled. I'm looking forward to our guys running over to celebrate with us on Saturday. Doesn't mean it will happen, just that I'm looking forward to it :)
Got my ticket yesterday. Like you I'll be picking it up at will call. Hope to see you there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom