Boise St - Wake Forest - Bowling Green - UConn | The Boneyard

Boise St - Wake Forest - Bowling Green - UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We may be in the AAC. We may have been 3-9. But guess what?

Did Boise St get an interview with Narduzzi and Diaco? Nope....

Did Wake get a sniff from Narduzzi or Diaco (Diaco had private school thing like Clawson's experience) Nope....

Did Bowling Green get a sniff from Narduzzi or Diaco after Clawson left? Nope....

UConn interviewed with both, probably got turned down by Narduzzi and snagged a 2012 Broyle award winner.

You know why?

Because UConn is a brand that creates champions, many on a national level.

We ARE UConn!! Don't let anyone minimize who we are. We will be champions again in football in 3 years or less. BOOK IT!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
We may be in the AAC. We may have been 3-9. But guess what?

Did Boise St get an interview with Narduzzi and Diaco? Nope....

Did Wake get a sniff from Narduzzi or Diaco (Diaco had private school thing like Clawson's experience) Nope....

Did Bowling Green get a sniff from Narduzzi or Diaco after Clawson left? Nope....

UConn interviewed with both, probably got turned down by Narduzzi and snagged a 2012 Broyle award winner.

You know why?

Because UConn is a brand that creates champions, many on a national level.

We ARE UConn!! Don't let anyone minimize who we are. We will be champions again in football in 3 years or less. BOOK IT!

F#$king right, we are!!! :cool:

Reaction Score
F#$king right, we are!!! :cool:
Warde...Very awesome and masterly accomplishment among many accomplishments. My hope is that you and Susan are here for many years to
come and see us rise to a national position of respectability in football befitting the UCONN brand. (and into the B1G if it is meant to be). Great efforts and well done!!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Those other schools and their new coaches are all inconsequential s.

I refuse to acknowledge their existence.
Fishy,

Are you refusing to acknowledge those three schools specifically of s in general?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's a nice, exciting feeling again with regards to UCONN football. It will be exciting to walk into the stadium and compete for the top prize in the AAC.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
It's a nice, exciting feeling again with regards to UCONN football. It will be exciting to walk into the stadium and compete for the top prize in the AAC.
So...the big question is...do you like Diaco more than GIll?

Reaction Score
ShakyTheMohel said:
So...the big question is...do you like Diaco more than GIll?

I never said I liked Gill. I thought that the longer this played out that he would become a player in this process...eventually becoming the HC. just my gut feeling that I had all along.

This was a HUGE win yesterday...so yes I like BD much better than Gill.

Reaction Score
The funny thing I read this morning on another board (ahem) were fans simultaneously worried they'd have to compete for recruits with UConn now in the northeast, and then they turned around and crapped on the AAC football conference. Granted, I've come around with most of you now and see that the conference for basketball is nowhere near as good as had hoped, but for football, this is an upgrade over the old Big East. UConn is losing Syracuse, Pitt and Rutgers as rivals in the northeast, and that hurts because of the regional interest. But those 3 teams are not as good at football over what we're going to see from UCF, Houston and SMU. East Carolina is no joke either. Granted, Cincinnati has been better than everyone, better than the old BE 3 and better than the new AAC teams.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Warde...Very awesome and masterly accomplishment among many accomplishments. My hope is that you and Susan are here for many years to
come and see us rise to a national position of respectability in football befitting the UCONN brand. (and into the B1G if it is meant to be). Great efforts and well done!!

For a second there, I thought you were saying that I was Warde. I was scared, because I thought you found out the truth about me.....but now I realize that my secret is still in tact so....carry on... ;)

Reaction Score
That Ball State guy who was here the past couple of days couldn't understand it. Referring to Lembo:

OverThePylon‏@OverThePylon6h
@NoEscalators Your fanbase I was shocked by. The WF people were stoked as could be to maybe end up with our guy. UConn acts like he sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom