Boise Fans | The Boneyard

Boise Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Very friendly and very good showing from the Boise fans today. I hope we can return the courtesy in two years.

Reaction Score
Same here. Some of the fans I spoke with asked about the playing surface wondering if it was real or synthetic. When told it was real, they thought it was gorgeous couldn't believe it was real turf.

Reaction Score
Same here. Some of the fans I spoke with asked about the playing surface wondering if it was real or synthetic. When told it was real, they thought it was gorgeous couldn't believe it was real turf.
That's funny Dunkan.The fans on Boise's Board were bad mouthing the field,saying it was the worse field they have ever seen,because your guys were slipping all over the place.Maybe You should let them know how nice it is.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
That's funny Dunkan.The fans on Boise's Board were bad mouthing the field,saying it was the worse field they have ever seen,because your guys were slipping all over the place.Maybe You should let them know how nice it is.
FYI, Duncan is one of ours...

Named by Frank Herbert, I am guessing...

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
They played as if they never saw a real grass field before. Lots of slipping on cuts (which plagued us the first 2 games too). I wonder if its some especially slippery turf blend?

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
The ones inside the stadium were fantastic - no issue with their fans - ours, eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom