Boise -33 | The Boneyard

Boise -33

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
I’d say that spread is humiliating, but it’s already gone to +33.5, so...

Anyway, give me UConn to cover. 55-24!

Reaction Score
Honestly I'm surprised that number isn't much higher

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I’d def bet on Boise to cover. They’ll score 60 at least and I doubt we get to 27

Reaction Score
if UConn moves the ball like they did last week and finishes their drives A.) we'll have more points .. 20's, 30's if things really click. With the pace of our offense and how we were methodically working down the field .. it'll limit Boise's possessions. UCF scored a touchdown on every drive except for 1 and put up 56. We could cover. Or we couldn't... that's what makes football such a crazy game :confused:

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Boise will be geared up to stop Pindell running, so what's the plan B?

Reaction Score
Boise will be geared up to stop Pindell running, so what's the plan B?

It really depends on what they do to counter it. If they run more zone, then you try to pick it apart in the air. If they spy him, then there's one less defender to worry about in pass coverage.

Reaction Score
if UConn moves the ball like they did last week and finishes their drives A.) we'll have more points .. 20's, 30's if things really click. With the pace of our offense and how we were methodically working down the field .. it'll limit Boise's possessions. UCF scored a touchdown on every drive except for 1 and put up 56. We could cover. Or we couldn't... that's what makes football such a crazy game :confused:
You forgot those series where UCF was working on their running game like it was a controlled scrimmage and it was a spring game. That used up a lot of clock. If they had wanted to they could have passed on every down and taken less than a minute to score each time. They could have also left their starters in.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If we cover we will barely cover but more likely we won't. Either way it shapes up as another rout. I hope the new guys aren't so traumatized by two consecutive blowouts that they play tentatively against URI and lose that one too. If ever there was a year when we needed a couple of weak teams to open against it was this year. Instead we open with a pair of ranked teams with high powered offenses against probably the youngest, most inexperienced D we have ever fielded. Not good given the overall present state of affairs.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If we cover we will barely cover but more likely we won't. Either way it shapes up as another route.
Guessing they won't have to worry about the route since they will be flying. Probably a charter with no connections to worry about. ;)

Reaction Score
Guessing they won't have to worry about the route since they will be flying. Probably a charter with no connections to worry about. ;)
Sorry - rout. You're right about the route. In that same post I had to check the spelling lose vs. loose. I can never keep them straight.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
There's only one way to look at this game, and I hope it is exactly the way that the UConn football team is looking at it. Nobody expects them to win, which means they have nothing to lose. They are playing with house money in this game.

Furthermore, if they were to win the game, it would be season-defining. It would turn our fortunes around in one night. So let's go punche them in the potato-growing mouths...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom