Boeheim's press conference- Must Watch! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boeheim's press conference- Must Watch!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I see what you did there, Butch. Well played.

1542361413458.png

Reaction Score
I have no idea why anyone would have an issue with that press conference.

Short on platitudes, long on honesty. He’s one of the few coaches worth listening to these days.

Hey, Fish, been a long time, hope all is well.

And of course both you and Boeheim are dead right. Cuse wasn’t tough, they had no PG and played like it, they didn’t rebound, and they didn’t make shots.uconn was tougher and made shots, and Cobb was great inside..

Boeheim flatly said so.

E

Reaction Score
Boeheim is probably too honest ("He's trying but he's not accomplishing anything" is pretty harsh), but I'm going to assume he's not saying anything he hasn't already told his team. If Calhoun had a 15th ranked team that got outrebounded by a team that hadn't done that in a couple years and also stunk for that same time, I could see him doing a similar presser, with more energy of course.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
No. 7 minutes of knocking all your players while taking no personal responsibility is not great honesty. It's pointing fingers.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I honestly didn't mind the press conference at all. He may have lacked emotion or energy, but I don't think he was ever emotional or energetic. He wasn't disrespectful or dismissive to us, and that's what I thought he must have been based on reactions.

The one thing I didn't much care for during the game's broadcast and mentioned briefly during JB's interview was the constant reminder that Cuse was without their PG. How about us? We were without the type of wing player that can best abuse the Cuse zone, and we were without arguably our most energetic and most active big in the paint. We weren't at full strength either.

If there's one school in the country that can tell you to stuff your injury excuses where the sun don't shine, that would be us after two years of devastating injuries.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom