OT: - Bob's Burgers - Best episodes | The Boneyard

OT: Bob's Burgers - Best episodes

Reaction Score
So with episode 150* quickly approaching, a milestone harder to reach than you might think for a tv show, I figured I would make a post about the show.

(*episode 150 will air on May 20th, entitled "Something Old, Something New, Something Bob Caters for You")

For me and many other people I know, including my wife, it is a show that grows on you. For the first few episodes I just was not interested. I did not think the show had staying power. My wife hated it when I showed it to her. But as the episodes progressed, for both of us, we slowly started to realize what a good show it was.

So, with that said, what are some of your favorite episodes of the show?

For me...
Season 5 Water Balloon fight episode (The Oeder games) easily ranks up there with the all time best.

Season 4 had "The kids rob a train" and that was also awesome.

Season 2 - One of the best was "Bad Tina" from that season

Season 3 - OT - The Outside Toilet was classic Gene.

"Topsy," also from season 3 was just amazing!

Tina-saurus-rex was also one of the best, most funny episodes from season 3

Fortnight from season 4 was a classic, one of the best.

Slumber Party, also from a solid season 4 stands out in a season with many great episodes.

The episode with Bob as a cab driver was one of the first solid episodes ever, I believe early on in season 1

Season 6 had the episode where Bob was glued to a toilet seat ("Glued, where my Bob?" I am not a big potty humor fan but, as is usually the case with Bob's Burgers, there is more depth than you would expect.

Season 6 also had "Stand by Gene" an obvious hommage to Stand by me, and they did a fantastic job, one of the best from that season.

Season 2 also had Bob day afternoon, a classic from season 2. One of the first episodes to hook me when I first started watching. I love when the police gas themselves in the bank.

Season 7 is not as strong as the other six, but it had a few golden episodes including Ex Mach Tina and Teen-a Witch.

Season 8, I am not sure if this will become a trend if this show moves to a 9th season, but seems to be a bit of a drop off, like season 7, but Thanks-Hoarding is a solid stand out in that season so far (BB is currently in season 8). The Silence of the Louise is a respectable effort as well.

How about you, what are your favorite or most memorable episodes?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You listed a lot of good ones. I like Bad Tina and he food truck ones a lot and the Oeder Games is the goat IMO.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
The Archer episode where Archer finds himself working the counter as Bob and having to kill a bunch of spies while yelling at the family.

Reaction Score
Wow, 150? Have they just been cranking out episodes without having defined “seasons” or something? Typically takes something like at least 10 year’s to get there

As others have said in reverse, after watching the first few seasons of Archer I can’t watch bobs burgers. H Jon Benjamin’s voice just doesn’t work as a restaurant owner, cook, and dad of 3 after you hear him as Sterling Mallory Archer

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Dude who plays Bob and Archer is on NPR’s “Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me” right now, talking about exactly this, among other things. Interesting guy.

Reaction Score
Tammy's Bat Mitzvah is the GOAT and it's not even close.
A solid episode for sure, shocked I forgot that one.

I liked the 8th season episode where Mr. Frond creates that game that ends up being a hit with everyone in the school, cept for Gene and Louise.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom