Bobcats v. Pistons | The Boneyard

Bobcats v. Pistons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kemba not shooting too well, Drummond not getting many minutes, but at least getting assists and boards respectively.

Reaction Score
Whoah! Nasty putback then a sweet scoop shot on the next possession by Andre!

Reaction Score
Drummond - 2 more ESPN top type plays.
Left hand throw down on a rebound with a big man on his left hip. NASTY. Not too many guys in the league can do that with their off hand.
Then he's going to the rim and gets in the air, big has arms up in front, he double hitches, brings the ball down, and then up and under for the lay in.

Not exaggerating when I say, he's the only guy over 6/10 in the league who could make those 2 plays.

Reaction Score
Sessions running the O and setting guys up a lot better than Walker so far, unfortunately.

Reaction Score
Walker helping to bring Bobcats back, Gordon hits a huge 3 to put them up with 3 min left. Fun game for watching the UConn players. Time for CV to step it up lol

Reaction Score
"......future best offensive rebounder in the league..........you can't block him out.." Whoever the broadcast analyst was is very impressed......Good for Andre!

Reaction Score
"......future best offensive rebounder in the league..........you can't block him out.." Whoever the broadcast analyst was is very impressed......Good for Andre!

Sounds to me like Rick Kamla and Dennis Scott from NBA TV. Rick is easy to impress and tends to get a little carried away.

Reaction Score
Kind of off the subject, but can anyone explain to me what the point of Maxiell starting and playing more than any Detroit big not named Greg Monroe? He's not a starting-caliber player, he's not getting any better, and he doesn't figure to be in Detroit's future plans.

Also, Charlie has become embarrassingly bad.

Reaction Score
Andre was on NBA.com's Top 10 3 times last night. He only had 4 field goals, and 3 of them were deemed highlight worthy. I think we will be seeing a lot of him in the highlights throughout the season (understatement). Guarantee you he will have a very large fanbase, not just Husky and Pistons fans.

BTW, they must be lovin' him in Motown.

Reaction Score
Kind of off the subject, but can anyone explain to me what the point of Maxiell starting and playing more than any Detroit big not named Greg Monroe? He's not a starting-caliber player, he's not getting any better, and he doesn't figure to be in Detroit's future plans.

Also, Charlie has become embarrassingly bad.

Agree on both counts. Maxiell is a very good role player. He brings great energy off the bench. But, I think putting AD beside Greg Monroe would be quite the formidable duo.

And, yes, CV does not look good. I would not be surprised if he is out of the league rather soon.

Reaction Score
Andre was on NBA.com's Top 10 3 times last night. He only had 4 field goals, and 3 of them were deemed highlight worthy. I think we will be seeing a lot of him in the highlights throughout the season (understatement). Guarantee you he will have a very large fanbase, not just Husky and Pistons fans.
Couldn't agree more. Andre is such a humble kid with a great personality. If he becomes a star skill-wise, he could easily become one of the most popular players in the league. I don't see why anyone could hate on him, unless you just plain hate UConn.

Reaction Score
Couldn't agree more. Andre is such a humble kid with a great personality. If he becomes a star skill-wise, he could easily become one of the most popular players in the league. I don't see why anyone could hate on him, unless you just plain hate UConn.

Interesting to note, niner, is that everytime he scores, his teammates are jumping on the bench. They seem to agree with us. :)

Reaction Score
Interesting to note, niner, is that everytime he scores, his teammates are jumping on the bench. They seem to agree with us. :)

You can see that. I'm just wondering where anyone saw "haters" on this board or anywhere else??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom