Bobcats Outlook...about Kwalker | The Boneyard

Bobcats Outlook...about Kwalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For anyone that happens to be in the area, they announced three fan appreciation dates when tickets are just $5. There is also a scrimmage this Saturday with seats on a first come, first served basis.

Reaction Score
Nice, actually Id like to see Kemba coming off the bench for the first year or two, learning the 'NBA' game , then master it, especially as a pg. To bring him along 'slowly' to me would benefit the team in the future. He has skills that can give him longevity, but Kemba seems to feed on self-confidence. The NBA mercilessly can take confidence away from a rookie/young player no matter how good they are coming out of college.

If they invest in him and look to him as being their guard of the future he should flourish. Bottom line for me is that he doesn't need to start.

Reaction Score
Nice, actually Id like to see Kemba coming off the bench for the first year or two, learning the 'NBA' game , then master it, especially as a pg. To bring him along 'slowly' to me would benefit the team in the future. He has skills that can give him longevity, but Kemba seems to feed on self-confidence. The NBA mercilessly can take confidence away from a rookie/young player no matter how good they are coming out of college.

If they invest in him and look to him as being their guard of the future he should flourish. Bottom line for me is that he doesn't need to start.

Yeah I agree, I said the sort of the same thing in a post of at Bobcats planet.

Basically, his freshman game again Missouri in the tournmanet was his coming out party and we knew we had someone special. The sophmore he developed more control but was had juniors ahead of him, but once JC handed him the keys and told him it was his team, well... we all know what happens there.

He'll need a couple of years before he starts to shine.

Reaction Score
Yeah I agree, I said the sort of the same thing in a post of at Bobcats planet.

Basically, his freshman game again Missouri in the tournmanet was his coming out party and we knew we had someone special. The sophmore he developed more control but was had juniors ahead of him, but once JC handed him the keys and told him it was his team, well... we all know what happens there.

He'll need a couple of years before he starts to shine.

Maybe, maybe not. If he proves to be better than Augustine from day 1, let him play. Kemba is a mature player. Yes, he will need time to adjust to the NBA, but I think he has proven to raise his game, through hard work, when faced with challenges. I don't think the NBA will take his confidence away, if he struggles. Lack of confidence and belief isn't in Kemba's DNA.

Reaction Score
Kemba can hold his own against anybody in the NBA right now. There are maybe only a handful of guys that can contain him off the dribble in the whole league, if that many.

As far as running an offense, that will take time. I think he's better than DJA right now though and will be starting by February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom