Bobby V's or Buffalo Wild Wings | The Boneyard

Bobby V's or Buffalo Wild Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I'm thinking of starting a lil tradition down here in Fairfield County. Would anyone be opposed to hijacking either of the above mentioned establishments for an away game? We could make it so the first and last away game of the season, or first game or last game. I'm sure if we tell management that we're bring 5-10 paying customers they would put the game on the big screen.

Mull it over FC brethren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Sounds like it could be a cool tradition. I'm not in Fairfield County (New London) but I'd even consider shooting down there with some Husky fans.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I like both places and will glady make it to any that I can. As a single parent however, weeknights will be out for another couple of years.

Reaction Score
GREAT IDEA!!!! I vote Wild Wings...I know the manager of the Wild Wings in Port Chester told my wife and I last year he was looking to do this exact such thing on Saturdays.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
im in next year. i take grad classes on the weekend/weeknights so i haven't been to a fball game in over a year. i usually just get to watch the boneyard game threads/chat online during class when i have a comp in front of me. i'll be done with class this summer so count me in for road games next year. as for where? BWW is a great place, i used to eat there alot when i had a internship in stamford my jr year of undergrad. BV is great as well. i have drank there plenty for alive and w/e. i would say those 2 spots are alot better than others like black bear. i'll be watching to see what u guys end up doing. if the group is decent size i bet we can create a buzz down there and get some special attention from a place...BV's is more of a "ct" place so they might be the better option due to them buying into uconn game action and fan following...

Reaction Score
I'm thinking of starting a lil tradition down here in Fairfield County. Would anyone be opposed to hijacking either of the above mentioned establishments for an away game? We could make it so the first and last away game of the season, or first game or last game. I'm sure if we tell management that we're bring 5-10 paying customers they would put the game on the big screen.

Mull it over FC brethren

I am moving to Stamford soon, i was thinking of hitting up Bobby V's for every football and basketball game. I watched us beat Kentucky in the final 4 at Bobby V's.. atmosphere was unreal

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Would you guys want to make it for all road games, 1st road game, last road game, or first and last road game? Seems like people support both Bobby's and BWW so this should be interesting.

Reaction Score
Would you guys want to make it for all road games, 1st road game, last road game, or first and last road game? Seems like people support both Bobby's and BWW so this should be interesting.

I say try for every road game....it will eventually catch on.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
When in doubt, always go with the non-chain.

I also happen to love Bobby V's, so this one's easy for me.

Reaction Score
Count us is.
Is Bobby V's still in downtown Stamford.
Used to go there a lot when working at GTE

Reaction Score
Bobby v's by a landslide, Bobby V's will put the sound on for the Uconn game and on the main screen in the bar area. I dont know if Wild Wings will do that especially with other sports on. There also seems like more uconn fans that go to Bobby V's for Uconn games

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Ok, do you guys wanna start it for Cinci? It's Dec 3rd and on a Saturday. I'd suggest Pitt but that game is on a Wed and many of you have work the next day. Let me know who's in for Cinci and I'll get the ball rollin'.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318869218.702679.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318869218.702679.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 37
Reaction Score
JaYnYcE check your pm box regarding Bobby V's. I'm in for CIncy...and will be there for Pitt

Reaction Score
Cinci works for me, although I will probably stop by for Pitt as well. Hopefully we get a better TV at Bobby Vs than the zoomed in faded rear projection we had for Buffalo.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Sounds good, thanks for your cooperation.

FDNY, I responded to your pm- thanks for the heads up.

Reaction Score
I'm 100% down for Bobby V's, and it works out for the Cinci game perfectly b/c I have a friend's BDay at Tiernan's that night! I'd def. prefer Bobby V's. I know I'm new around here on the 'yard but it'd be great to meet some of you guys. I have some friends that work at Bobby's, and I was there for the Buffalo game and it was fun. There's usually a good group of people rooting for UConn there. Count me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom