Bobby V's for Cincy game today | The Boneyard

Bobby V's for Cincy game today

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I will be there with my son and as he is underage we will be in the back (there are very few tables in the bar area and he cannot sit at the bar).

Reaction Score
I was actually rhinking of getting there early to grab a table or two in the front. If you are up for that let me know

Reaction Score
Coaches then to XL to watch BBall then up to Storrs for real football tomorrow.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I was actually rhinking of getting there early to grab a table or two in the front. If you are up for that let me know
I'm not sure how early I can get there but yes.

Out of curiosity, why the front? This could be a generational thing but the back has always appeared to me as a better layout for watching games and as it does not have the bar & all of the bar patrons (although this likely won't be an issue noon on a Saturday) it is far less crowed.

I'll look for you in front (we could get there anywhere between 11:30-11:50) when we arrive.

Reaction Score
I've never reall thought of watching a game in the back...wasn't sure if they had tv's back there as I thought it was just a dining area. I'm all in on trying it today what ever works best

I'm not sure how early I can get there but yes.

Out of curiosity, why the front? This could be a generational thing but the back has always appeared to me as a better layout for watching games and as it does not have the bar & all of the bar patrons (although this likely won't be an issue noon on a Saturday) it is far less crowed.

I'll look for you in front (we could get there anywhere between 11:30-11:50) when we arrive.

Reaction Score
Was planning on going, but unfortunately some new plans came up and I won't be able to make it this afternoon. On an ironic note, I'll be there tonight for a BDay party...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom