Bob the underwear model | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bob the underwear model

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Don't forget ideas. He had a ton of them. IF we had only implemented the Nickelodeon TV deal, we'd be in a much better place right now. That plus rivalry games with random teams we've never played before and we'd be doing just fine.

Nickelodeon TV!!! Hilarious. I completely wiped that out of my memory until just now. You can't make this stuff up... :confused:

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Don't forget ideas. He had a ton of them. IF we had only implemented the Nickelodeon TV deal, we'd be in a much better place right now. That plus rivalry games with random teams we've never played before and we'd be doing just fine.

Speaking of that "Rivalry Game", I wonder if he will try to impress upon the powers-that-be at Nebraska that they should schedule a game against UCF? He's still got that leftover trophy and needs to find a use for it. He will have to come up with a new, catchy phrase for it, though. Perhaps the NEB-u-c-FLA-us Trophy? The trophy company would probably be willing to fix that up for him. This time UCF will want that sucker if they whip up on the Cornhuskers.

Reaction Score
Please post or tell me about the Nickelodeon TV story. I'm pulling a blank here.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Speaking of that "Rivalry Game", I wonder if he will try to impress upon the powers-that-be at Nebraska that they should schedule a game against UCF? He's still got that leftover trophy and needs to find a use for it. He will have to come up with a new, catchy phrase for it, though. Perhaps the NEB-u-c-FLA-us Trophy? The trophy company would probably be willing to fix that up for him. This time UCF will want that sucker if they whip up on the Cornhuskers.
Perhaps he could call it the ...

NEBulous FLAiling (for a rivalry) Game.

Reaction Score
Please post or tell me about the Nickelodeon TV story. I'm pulling a blank here.
Bob Diaco explains The Civil ConFLiCT debacle, and then pitches an idea: "Let's broadcast games on Nickelodeon" - FootballScoop

“I got other ideas too. Send me my agenda, they want to talk about networks, I’ve got all kinds of ideas on networks. Let’s target 6-year olds to 16-year olds. How about that? Eventually they’re going to be 18-35. Let’s broadcast our games on Nickelodeon. Who owns that? Viacom?”

Fcking lunatic.

UConnNick

Reaction Score
Bob Diaco explains The Civil ConFLiCT debacle, and then pitches an idea: "Let's broadcast games on Nickelodeon" - FootballScoop

“I got other ideas too. Send me my agenda, they want to talk about networks, I’ve got all kinds of ideas on networks. Let’s target 6-year olds to 16-year olds. How about that? Eventually they’re going to be 18-35. Let’s broadcast our games on Nickelodeon. Who owns that? Viacom?”

Scalitoing lunatic.

Thank you for posting the infamous ConFLiCT PC video explanation by Coach Delusionaco. It now seems clear to me why UCF rejected the trophy, and the reason is quite simple. If you analyze the letters in "ConFLiCT, you have the "Con", which is all but one letter of Connecticut's former postal abbreviation ("Conn."), the second 'N' being largely superfluous, and then you have the "FL" being Florida's current postal abbreviation, and then you have Connecticut's present postal abbreviation ("CT"). Therefore, it can be argued that Connecticut's former and present postal abbreviations appear, but in Florida's case they only get one. I myself would have thrown that trophy back in Crazy Bobby's face if I had been a UCF staff member on the sidelines at last season's game. He clearly disses the entire state of Florida with that trophy.

Reaction Score
Thank you for posting the infamous ConFLiCT PC video explanation by Coach Delusionaco. It now seems clear to me why UCF rejected the trophy, and the reason is quite simple. If you analyze the letters in "ConFLiCT, you have the "Con", which is all but one letter of Connecticut's former postal abbreviation ("Conn."), the second 'N' being largely superfluous, and then you have the "FL" being Florida's current postal abbreviation, and then you have Connecticut's present postal abbreviation ("CT"). Therefore, it can be argued that Connecticut's former and present postal abbreviations appear, but in Florida's case they only get one. I myself would have thrown that trophy back in Crazy Bobby's face if I had been a UCF staff member on the sidelines at last season's game. He clearly disses the entire state of Florida with that trophy.
My PTSD-D is really kicking in.

UConnNick

Reaction Score
When Bobby's football coaching career inevitably crashes and burns, he does show some promise as a savvy media analyst. My goodness, I am so impressed that he knows who owns Nickelodeon. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Hey most of us were so thrilled to be done with the other 2 nuts we would have cheered for anyone not named Pasaualoni or De Leone. That said I became very skeptical after the quarterback selection pressed and even more skeptical after he thanked our opponent and talked about exhibition games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom