Bob the underwear model | The Boneyard

Bob the underwear model

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
They haven't even had a regular season game yet, and they are already baffled by whatever the hell it is that he's trying to say! Wait until he starts talking about thanking the other team for being a great partner. The fan base will never make it through the first three games, also known as the "preseason". Hilarious...

Reaction Score
"Add them to his repertar"
1362315018_691ff21f0d_z.jpg

Reaction Score
So Nebraska is known as "The Black Shirts" for their linebacking core. Under Bob "the underwear model " Diaco what will the D be known as?

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
By the time Bob is done destroying his image he'll be lucky to get a midget football job

Reaction Score
He'll get another job...there's some idiot like warde out there that will give him a job

Warde: The same guy, who, as he was racing to the door to get out of Dodge, said that UConn absolutely belongs in a P-5 conference, yet didn't close the deal.THAT Warde?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I still say just about any of us would have hired Diaco. He was a Broyles Award winner and his line of crap might sound fine, if a little quirky in an interview setting. It turned out to be a nightmare, but it was an understandable hire.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I still say just about any of us would have hired Diaco. He was a Broyles Award winner and his line of crap might sound fine, if a little quirky in an interview setting. It turned out to be a nightmare, but it was an understandable hire.

I agree...at the time I wanted an offensive minded coach, but I liked his pedigree and youth...especially after PP.

Reaction Score
I think is all part of his master plan. The Cornhuskers are the team of choice of one @FauxPelini, the best sports twitter account ever.

Ain't no way Bo Pelini can hold a candle to Diaco. It's just a matter of time before @BobDiagod (@BobDiacoLama?) gets started and brings him fame and fortune. Or at least infamy.

Reaction Score
I think is all part of his master plan. The Cornhuskers are the team of choice of one @FauxPelini, the best sports twitter account ever.

Ain't no way Bo Pelini can hold a candle to Diaco. It's just a matter of time before @BobDiagod (@BobDiacoLama?) gets started and brings him fame and fortune. Or at least infamy.

Check out @fakebobdiaco

Reaction Score
They haven't even had a regular season game yet, and they are already baffled by whatever the hell it is that he's trying to say! Wait until he starts talking about thanking the other team for being a great partner. The fan base will never make it through the first three games, also known as the "preseason". Hilarious...
They'll tar and feather him...

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

Not me. Even during their undefeated regular season, teams were able to score points on ND's defense, their schedule was weak, and Alabama undressed them in the title game as if they were running a glorified scrimmage.

Our defense was fine, we needed an offensive genius who had some kind of proven track record at a G5 level, at the very least, or better. All Coach Fiasco had to offer was his shiny Frank Broyles trophy.

Reaction Score
Not me. Even during their undefeated regular season, teams were able to score points on ND's defense, their schedule was weak, and Alabama undressed them in the title game as if they were running a glorified scrimmage.

Our defense was fine, we needed an offensive genius who had some kind of proven track record at a G5 level, at the very least, or better. All Coach Fiasco had to offer was his shiny Frank Broyles trophy.
...Not true, he had awesome quips, red pants, and play-calling that no one ever ever attempted. It was Special, and I learned something from this, I can't play baseball and I made the right decision - not trying out for the majors. I am not sure if he'll be educated on his talents - especially when they are over-looked - after all he is a corn-hol, I mean cornHusker! It will be great to see him dismantling the BIG. It is true better to be lucky than good

Reaction Score
So Nebraska is known as "The Black Shirts" for their linebacking core. Under Bob "the underwear model " Diaco what will the D be known as?

The Red Pants Defense. Just like the old Black Shirts, players will have to earn the right to wear cranberry colored slim fit slacks under thier uniform pants.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
...Not true, he had awesome quips, red pants, and play-calling that no one ever ever attempted. It was Special, and I learned something from this, I can't play baseball and I made the right decision - not trying out for the majors. I am not sure if he'll be educated on his talents - especially when they are over-looked - after all he is a corn-hol, I mean cornHusker! It will be great to see him dismantling the BIG. It is true better to be lucky than good
Don't forget ideas. He had a ton of them. IF we had only implemented the Nickelodeon TV deal, we'd be in a much better place right now. That plus rivalry games with random teams we've never played before and we'd be doing just fine.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
C'mon now, we're piling on here. I'm throwing the cranberry colored red flag. Maybe Bobby can use it to accessorize his sideline attire this coming season in Lincoln.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
In Bob's defense he did inspire me. Now every day is a war to win breakfast, and I usually succeed (except when my wife sleeps too late to make French toast). How many minutes has that egg been boiling...?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom