Bob Lanier | The Boneyard

Bob Lanier

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
A patient that I saw in clinic today is a 1st cousin once removed of the great Bob Lanier. Made me think, Role back the clock 55 years and he would be a perfect recuit to add to next year's team.

Great size, strength and shooting touch

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
A patient that I saw in clinic today is a 1st cousin once removed of the great Bob Lanier. Made me think, Role back the clock 55 years and he would be a perfect recuit to add to next year's team.
Now that's what I call thinking outside the box. We need a time machine. Can fix a lot of ills with that s*cker.

Reaction Score

Great size, strength and shooting touch
Lanier was a great scorer, not the greatest, rebounder but we'll take him.

Reaction Score
Now that's what I call thinking outside the box. We need a time machine. Can fix a lot of ills with that s*cker.
As long as we're in the Wayback machine, I'll stop at McClymonds HS in Oakland in 1952. A skinny kid named Bill Russell.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
As long as we're in the Wayback machine, I'll stop at McClymonds HS in Oakland in 1952. A skinny kid named Bill Russell.
Great choice. I was thinking of Pearl Harbor, Germany pre Hitler, Rwanda pre Colonel inciting Hutus killing Tutsi's, pre Sandy Hook, pre 9/11 and things along this nature. Also stuff UConn could have done to get into a better conference.

Reaction Score
Great choice. I was thinking of Pearl Harbor, Germany pre Hitler, Rwanda pre Colonel inciting Hutus killing Tutsi's, pre Sandy Hook, pre 9/11 and things along this nature. Also stuff UConn could have done to get into a better conference.
If we weren't on the hoops board I might have considered those also.

Reaction Score
I was thinking about next year hoping the same thing, Lanier at the C....perfect. I jumped out of the box even further and had Larry at the 4, David Thompson at the 3, Michael and Magic at the 2 and 1........they could compete for a title with those guys......I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom