Bob Diaco post game quotes | The Boneyard

Bob Diaco post game quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Diaco: games are not won or lost on a play, they're not won or lost by a player, not by people in the organization.

Reaction Score
Hey, when you're busy creating trophies for "rivalries" that don't exist, you don't have a chance to learn clock management.

Reaction Score
Did he actually say that? Please tell me this is a joke? Take some damn responsibility.

Reaction Score
TheUConnBlog ‏@TheUConnBlog 4m4 minutes ago
Diaco: from Navy 2015 to Navy 2016, it looked different defensively. They did a super super job.

Navy did a SUPER DUPER job folks! Are we sure Diaco is not a plant for the service Academies, the way he has talked about Navy and Army and the bed against them makes me wonder.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Diaco: games are not won or lost on a play, they're not won or lost by a player, not by people in the organization.

Today's game was lost by whoever called the plays in the fourth quarter.

Reaction Score
Wouldn't be surprised if the players give up on him and the season. He makes sure every loss is demoralizing as possible.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Disgusted. Fully. My Belly hurts, Bob. You're kill8mg me.

Reaction Score
They were down big and came back. So give the team credit for that. The learning curve obviously starts at the very top so until the next Tom Herman expresses interest in coaching the Huskies lets pray that mistakes are corrected and less are made in the future.

I was happy to see the way the team didn't give up and made a game of it.

Reaction Score
They were down big and came back. So give the team credit for that. The learning curve obviously starts at the very top so until the next Tom Herman expresses interest in coaching the Huskies lets pray that mistakes are corrected and less are made in the future.

I was happy to see the way the team didn't give up and made a game of it.

If we opened up the playbook like in the second half, we should never been down 21 to Navy in the first place. We did everything possible to give this game away.

Diaco is not the head coach we need. He is either dumb as duckk or he really has no clue how to coach.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
If we opened up the playbook like in the second half, we should never been down 21 to Navy in the first place. We did everything possible to give this game away.

Diaco is not the head coach we need. He is either dumb as duckk or he really has no clue how to coach.
I'll take dumb as f@@k for 1000, Alex.

Reaction Score

Diaco desperately wants to force the ball down people's throats, but it's clear we can't. Shirreffs and the team excel in the shotgun and a good coach would throw away their mentality and switch it up if that meant winning football games. The fact that he still wants to be a power run team when he has a perfectly good passing game is disheartening.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I'm so tired of having Jesus in the huddle and fish oil cakes up my a$. We need a man who understands the basics of football management. And at the size of the paycheck that Diaco is currently collecting, it's not too much to demand that we get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom