Bob Diaco Post-Game - East Carolina | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bob Diaco Post-Game - East Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Feel free to use that. Kind of catchy don't you think???
Its just fun to say...woodstockian, woodstockian... . Its even fun to type!

Reaction Score
"This is like a Molotov cocktail of ugliness right now"

The rest after that quote was telling...

01.jpg

Reaction Score
Its about time we get a real football coach or give up D1 football. It is a total embarrassment to the school, the fans and its going hurt our basketball program. Our administration has to change too. They are too weak and afraid to pull the trigger and make changes. I feel bad for the kids but it's about time we get a good experienced head coach.

Reaction Score
if he spent as much time devising successful plays/schemes as he does coming up with colorful metaphors like the molotov cocktail one perhaps UConn wouldn't be in this mess

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Its about time we get a real football coach or give up D1 football. It is a total embarrassment to the school, the fans and its going hurt our basketball program. Our administration has to change too. They are too weak and afraid to pull the trigger and make changes. I feel bad for the kids but it's about time we get a good experienced head coach.
Get out of here with your drop-it crap. I'm glad you brought up the need for a new coach. That hasn't been discussed anywhere on the Football Forum at all. Strong work.

Reaction Score
Are there really players on the roster now who are reserves or RS that are going to burst on the scene next year!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom