Bob Diaco -- I love you | The Boneyard

Bob Diaco -- I love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bob's done some good things and has us headed in the right direction, but the defense made a lot of coaches look better than they were today. This was their game.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I forgot Bob doesn't coach defense....

Former DC and defensive mind coach wins because defense takes him off the hook? Logic! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Former DC and defensive mind coach wins because defense takes him off the hook? Logic!
I forgot - he doesn't hired is staff. You guys are tough. I like seeing them competitive again and winning a lot more than they had been.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I forgot - he doesn't hired is staff. You guys are tough. I like seeing them competitive again and winning a lot more than they had been.

Me too! I was being sarcastic. I went back and added an eyeroll. :D

Too many miserable "fans" on here... huge program defining win over #19 and undefeated program and we have to hear about how it was "just" a defensive win, how Tim Boyle was no good, and how we're just bowl eligible... we might not actually go to a bowl.. (ignoring the fact that we're tied in and there might not be enough 6-6 teams this year).

Reaction Score
Bob's done some good things and has us headed in the right direction, but the defense made a lot of coaches look better than they were today. This was their game.
Oh, I get it - the coaches only coach the offense. A tremendous defensive effort. Congratulations to Bob, the coaches and the players!

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
I take back all those crappy things I said about HCBD last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom